n

two weeks later, changsun is dating a guy named daeil. they've only been dating a week. jeonguk was furious. not that changsun was dating another guy (mostly actually why, but jeonguk doesn't want to admit it), but because he's dating daeil.

daeil is jeonguk's enemy. daeil and him fought to get changseung and now since daeil didn't get changseung, he got changsun.
'why him, changsun?' jeonguk asked, clearly pissed (and really jealous).

'he's really nice and treats me well. he doesn't drop me for a girl. oh, and his cuddles are so warm. i feel so comfortable in his strong arms. he's super adorable when he wakes up as well. oh! and he knows how to cook, and he listens to my day, and i love it!' changsun replied, smiling.

he knows jeonguk is jealous. it's so worth it.
jeonguk storms off. changsun giggled and walked over to daeil. he sat beside him and whispered in his ear 'thanks again for going through with this. i'll make sure you end up with hui.'

'i don't like hui,' daeil shot back, blushing furiously. changsun smiled.

'i saw how you were looking at him when he dressed up as a school girl for halloween'

'shut up!' a blushing daeil said and hit changsun softly on the shoulder. changsun busted out laughing.