j

kim jeonguk and lee changsun
have always been best friends. ever since they were three, four for jeonguk since he's older.

changsun knew around the age of ten that he was gay. he told jeonguk, who accepted him. it never made jeonguk look at changsun differently, negatively at least. he loved changsun even more.

around the age of sixteen (seventeen for jeonguk), changsun came out to his parents. though they didn't really like it at first, they were still fully supportive.

after seeing changsun be a love sick puppy over jeonguk, changsun's parents became a whole lot more supportive. his mother would give jeonguk certain hints, that jeonguk never got.

one time, changsun and jeonguk were "no homo" cuddling on the couch when changsun's mom got back from work.

'hey kids,' she told them as she sat her bag down, slipping off her shoes.

'hey mom,' they both replied, changsun moving a bit to get more comfortable on jeonguk's chest. jeonguk tightened his grip on changsun, and changsun's mom nearly lost it.

'i'll be in the kitchen. be nice boys. oh and jeonguk, loosen the grip on my son. he's not leaving you any soon,' she said with a wink, walking into the kitchen.

changsun burried his face in jeonguk's chest. jeonguk giggled, not knowing the meaning behind her words.