Chapter Eight- Niall

When I opened the door I saw Alison and Harry cuddling together on the couch. “

      “Hey,” Harry said with a grin. He wasn’t wearing his beanie so he probably didn’t have sex. But just to be on the safe side…

    “Harry did you have sex in my apartment?”

      “No! Do you see a beanie on me?”

     I laughed. “Just checking”.

     Alison smiled at me. “So how did things go with Aria?”

      “Ya, since you bloody ditched us,” Harry muttered.

        “Harry I didn’t ditch you. We left a note. And ermm it was fine”.

      Harry raised an eyebrow at me. “Just fine?”

        “Yes, just fine”.

        “I should probably get going. Bye Harry,” Alison said before kissing him once on the cheek and walking to the door. “Bye Niall,” she called before leaving.

     I sat on the couch beside Harry. “Can I take my pants off now,” he whined.

      I laughed. “You were such a good boy keeping your pants on for all of this time. Why stop now?”

      “Dude, I don’t like clothes. And anyways, what really went down with Aria tonight? Did you guys do it?”

       “NO!”

       “Did you at least, you know..” he held out his hands and squeezed an imaginary pair of boobs.

       “HARRY!”

       “Why not! She’s way past mango’s. She’s like, cantaloupes”.

      “Harry she’s my bloody neighbor! We went out to get food because you two were busy snogging in my kitchen. We didn’t go so I could feel up her jubilees!”

     He raised his hands in surrender and said, “whatever you say mate”.

     “I think she might be a bit mad at me”.

      “Why do you say that?”

        “Well you know how fan girls usually follow us and interrupt us whenever they spot us places, especially Nando’s?” Harry nodded his head. “Well long story short she thought up a plan to keep the girls off. We walked in holding hands and we talked a lot during the meal. And at the end a girl tried to kiss me and it creeped me the hell out so I told her that I was with Aria. It wasn’t a total lie since we were fake dating. And I kind of kissed her and she was shocked and we got into a bit of an argument”.

         Harry nodded his head again. “I see, I see. First off, that was the short version? I beg you not to tell me the long version or I might be here all night. Secondly, what was the fight even about?”

         “She was freaked out that someone would spot us and it would leak to the tabloids and it would ruin my image”. Harry grinned.

          “So she liked the kiss right?”

           “I don’t bloody know! At first I thought she was mad about it because it was bad. But she said it was because of the tabloids”.

       “Women are so confusing. Like first me and Alison were flirting and we ended up in the kitchen making out-“

       “I know I saw”.