Chapter five- Aria

At this point I should probably be shrieking with delight and tweeting all my friends about this. I mean, not only am I the next door neighbor to One Direction’s own Niall Horan, I’m also sitting in his living room beside him watching Finding Nemo along with fellow One Direction member Harry Styles, and my best friend Alison. For most girls, this should be a dream come true.

If you had told me about a week ago that all of this would be happening I would have either:

A.)  not believed a word that was said and got on with my life

B.)   become extremely ecstatic and freaked out (jumping, squealing, screaming, etc.)

It turns out that Niall is just like any other guy. He likes ice cream. He’s always hungry. He steals my cookie dough. He’s had good and bad breakups. He misses his home town of Mullingar, Ireland.

I noticed Alison and Harry flirting a bit. I turned to Niall and whispered into his ear “we should set them up”.

He nodded, his mouth completely full of popcorn. I giggled. This child was forever eating.

“Come on Horan, don’t be greedy. Share some of the popcorn,” Harry said from the floor, where he sat.

Niall glared at Harry. “Sorry Styles, I don’t believe sharing is on the agenda for today”.

While Harry and Niall play wrestled on the ground over the popcorn, Alison climbed onto the sofa beside me.

“He’s so cute!” she whispered.

“I know!” I giggled. “Why don’t you just marry the child?”

“I wish!”

“HORAN YOU’RE GONNA GET IT!” Harry yelled. I looked down and noticed all of the popcorn scattered across the floor.

“THERES MORE BLOODY POPCORN IN THE KITCHEN. GO GET IT STYLES”.

Alison and I laughed. Harry went into the kitchen. Alison raised an eyebrow as if to ask “should I?”

“Go for it,” I whispered, gently pushing her. She walked into the kitchen behind Harry.

Niall climbed onto the sofa beside me and grinned. “We really should set them up,” he said.

I laughed. “We should”.

“Unless of course they do themselves”.

I snorted. “Knowing Alison? Very highly unlikely”.

“Knowing Harry? Most likely”.

I shrugged. “I guess we’ll have to see”.

“You know what I’d love to see?”

“What?”

He grinned. “Nando’s chicken!”

I laughed. “Then go get some”.

“Well that’s rather rude. I have guests. I can’t simply run out and go to Nando’s”

I laughed. “If you didn’t have guests you’d go wouldn’t you?”

“Of course,” he said, laughing his silly little Niall laugh.

“If I beg a bunch will you make me food from Nando’s?”

“No”

“Pleeeease,” he whined.

I laughed. “Maybe another day”.

“But I’m starvinggg,”

“You so whiney,” I giggled.

“Oh well. Is it just me or are those two taking awfully long to bring us the popcorn?”

“I think you’re right”.

“Well I’m hungry. Clearly if you want something done right you have to do it yourself. I’m going to get some food”.

“Don’t have too much fun in there”.

“Ya, ya, ya. Now sit tight and be a good girl,” he said, patting my head before walking towards the kitchen.

*********************************************************

Sorry it's so short. I promise the next chapter something veryyyy interesting will happen. Oh, and special thanks to my friend JustLittleAlyssa for creating the cover for this story for me :)