Chapter 7

" Field trip?"

"Yeah we're going on a field trip to Kyoto if I remember correctly" Sugino said rubbing his chin." It gonna be so fun!" Rika shouted across the room with excitement." We're going to do so much things there!" Toka said cheerfully." Ok class for the field trip I want you to get into a group together" Koro-sensei said to us.

Everyone got into their group that they wanted to be in. I was just sitting around just waiting really I don't know who to group with so I just sat until they ask me.

(Author: That sounds like me in my school xD Terasaka: Talk about anti social Author: Shut the hell up)

Nagisa walk up to me" Hibiki want to join with us?" He ask me." Sure" I said and stood up from my chair and walk with him to his group. Snake following behind me because he's still my slave though I wouldn't really call him that.

"Hey I got Hibiki and Snake to join" Nagisa said to his group. Which were Kayano, Okuda, Sugino,Karma, and Kansaki." Isn't the group a bit odd compare to the rest?"Sugino ask."Why yes of course but since Snake is still Hibiki little slave, he has to stay with him until I feel like he's done" Koro-sensei said to them.

They all nodded" Looks like Tsun Tsun is coming with us" Karma said to Snake to piss him off." I told you before don't call me Tsun Tsun" Snake shouted at Karma." When did you get that nickname Snake?" Sugino ask."We were walking together and they began to call him that, since he's a tsundere to their eyes" I said to Sugino. He nodded and smile brightly" I should call you that from now on Tsun Tsun" Snake fume in anger." I'm gonna gut Maehara for that nickname" He mutter bitterly. Before they all laugh at his temper.

We made it to the bus, though it was quite low quality compare to the other classes." Why do we get this bus it like a piece of crap?!" Terasaka shouted. In which one of the student from class A responded" It's because you are nothing but worthless people, who can't even graduate" Which was Asano" Though there's one with full potential" He said and look at me before winking at me before heading toward the bus." Is he always like that to you Hibiki?" Maehara said." No it just happen, it starting to get on my nerve a bit" I said.

Though Snake and Nagisa were fuming with anger. Nagisa holding it back but still had a dark aura on him while Snake was full on ready to punch him to hell. Sosuke then tap on both or their shoulder. In which they both turn around a dark aura illuminating from their body."Y-You guys ok there" He stuttered." I'm fine no worries at all" they both said.

Which just made it more scarier."What happen that made such a negative effect on Asano?" Karma ask." Well...you can say that I almost got sexual assault from Asano" I said bluntly.

"WHAT?!?!" Most of the student scream." Alright girl it's time for a plan call" Hibiki's Revolution of the Assault" Kayano said as her eyes were on fire." Yeah!" Most of the girl scream." How did they got so overprotective of you?" Sugino ask." I have no idea" Karma then crack his knuckles." Oh you can count me in I've been waiting this moment" Karma said as he join the girl's plan.

"Hibiki teach me your way of getting girls?" Okajima ask desperately while holding Hibiki's hands." Okajima" Megu said having the paper fan of death with her and slap him to the ground."I shouldn't have told anything about this, also if there's a chapter about the plan I'm gonna jump off a cliff" I muttered the last part off.

"But were you ok there Hibiki when it happen" Chiba ask." It wasn't that much he just push me to the wall and began to whisper and also blow into my ears while his leg was close to getting to my legs" I said putting my hand into my chin."You call that ok that was not ok at all!!!" Sugino shouted at me while shaking my shoulder." Let just get this over with..."
~~~
We were now on the bus now driving to the place we needed to go, the train. I was sitting next to Maehara" Hey Hibiki how have you been?" Maehara ask." It's been fine" Maehara sweatdrop at Hibiki fast response. He then felt a weight on his shoulder, he look to see Hibiki's head on his shoulder." H-Hibiki" Maehara said stuttering." Sorry can I just sleep on your shoulder, I've been having a rough time sleeping last night..." I muttered as I felt like passing out." Yeah that fine I'll wake you up when we get there" With that I close my eyes and fell asleep.