Chapter 6

Some Hibiki, Alex, Rin time! Since there aren't much I want just some time with them together~
Also, Fruits basket fanfic is out so you can go read it~ ^^

Hibiki's Pov

After that eventful day, I went home the same thing though I was walking home with some of my classmates. I guess they just want to talk to me or let me warm up to them..." Hey Aoi, what do you prefer?" Maehara then asks me. I tilted my head a to confuse the question.

"Are you a chocolate fan or a-" Maehara got cut off by Kayano." Vanilla fan?" Kayano said looking at me." Or strawberry" Karma said after." That your prefer Karma" Sugoi said sweatdropping." Hey at least it delicious~" Karma said.

"Why are you asking me this question?" I ask a bit puzzled about this." Oh, it's because we haven't known you that much so we all just want to know you a little more!" Isogai reason me. The others nodded to wanting to know more about me.

"So what your preference?" Kayano ask." I guess I like Vanilla..." I said to them." Alright, he's a Vanilla fan like me woohoo!" Kayano shouted happily and fist pumped in the air." Though Snake I didn't know you wanted to come with us too" Maehara said to him looking back at Snake." You're just going to the direction of my house is all nothing else" Snake said." Oh sure~" Karma said sarcastically." I'm fucking telling the truth tomato head" Snake swear at him.

"Don't be such a Tsun Tsun you just hiding that you want to hang out with us?" Maehara said and poke Snake cheeks. Snake got furious and tried to swap at Maehara" Don't call me Tsun Tsun you fucking playboy!" He shouted at him.

I look at them Snake being angry and the others smiling or laughing at the scene.' Why am...I felt these I shouldn't...feel them...'I thought as I look at the palms of my hands.' I can't accept this I should just leave I can't accept this can't accept must leave'I thought as it keeps repeating over and over in my head. Before I shook my head I look to see I was at my house already.

I look back at the group and left' it's best if I leave them...' I thought and left the group as they were distracted and went into my house.

3rd pov

Since the group was distracted they didn't see Hibiki leave until Snake got done with his anger issues." Hey, where's Hibiki?" Nagisa said and look around to find him." He probably left" Sugoi said scratching his neck and putting his hand on his hip.

"I feel like Hibiki trying to not get close to us..." Kayano said looking at the ground while holding her arms to her side." Why is that we just want to be friends with him?" Maehara said confuse about Hibiki." He must have a reason to not wanting to get close to us" Nagisa said thinking about this.

"But we can't just force him to tell us," Kayano said."Then should we want for him to tell us then" Isogai said." Nope" Snake and Karma said at the same time. They look at each other and gave a death glare to one another well Snake had a death glare while Karma has a smug glare.

"Tch you think that gonna work moron all you can do is sit back and watch how disappointing is that," Snake said." It gonna only hurt him more if he keeps on keeping these feeling of bundle inside of him though let us just want and if it takes to long will have to give him an actual lesson" Karma said seriously at the end and put his fist to the palm of his hand.

"Don't hurt him too hard Karma?" Kayano said to him." It just a bit of education is all nothing else I ain't like gonna hang him upside-down" Karma said. Everyone immediately thought about Hibiki hanging upside down while Karma being the little devil he is laughing at the scene. They shook yet thought and sweatdrop at it' I'm pretty sure he'll do something worse than that' Everyone thought as they look at Karma.