Chapter 1

^That's Shigure ^
And Hibiki is in the cover of the book with black hair if your wondering
^ Also music too if you want to listen while reading this^

"" Means talking

'' means thoughts

** means actions or sound sometimes

CAPITALIZED LETTER MEANS YELLING (sometimes I'll use this)

''And slants or what ever you call them is kinda a narrator

(Minor editing please dont read this again 2/21/18)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Hibiki pov~

*Beep*
*Beep*
*Bee-
*Crash!!*

I look up to see...I broke the alarm clock again..Opps.'Shi Shi not going to be happy about this one that for sure' I thought as I got out of bed and sigh. I change my clothes and etc.

" If you don't know me My name is Hibiki Aoi. I  go to long name school That I can't remember the name since it's so long.Anyway there nothing much about me so why wasting time even reading this about me it just boring anyway I, Me Hibiki Aoi will be narrating some parts of the story anyway. Info about me I'm a 3rd year in a Japanese high school I'm also in class A like carrot guy(Asano) I can't really see colors anymore so your wondering why I call Asano Carrot head is because I over heard someone talking about his hair that was orange so I call him a carrot now but thy is creepy so hear someone talking about someone hair like that Ughhh.Anyway hope to narrate next time bye"

I finish and look at the mirror with my dull eyes.Nothing...everything was dull no color nothing just black and white. I guess you can say that my favorite color only because that the only thing I can see... I sigh and went down stairs.

I then saw Shi Shi smoking outside the porch we have." Shi Shi I broke the alarm again" I said while making my way to the kitchen to get something to eat. Shigure then turn around and look at me" Are you fucking kidding me...?!"

'That my 'brother' Shigure but I call him Shi Shi for short. Shigure has a short temper somethings but he tries to keep calm so that he won't wreck the whole place. Shi Shi isn't actually my brother not by blood at least. As you can see he smokes though it is bad for him but even if I tell him he will just ignore me not surprise at all.Also he works as a idol in a group'

"No not at all I actually broke it" I said bluntly as I sat down and ate. He the groan" That was the fifth time you broke the alarm clock now I have to go buy some...". I then swallow my food" Why don't you just wake me up then I  wouldn't have to brake the alarm clock?".

He then got a tick mark on his head" The last time I woke you up you punch me in the stomach". I finish eating and begun to put everything away" But aren't you stronger then me how can a puny punch hurt you" I said as I got my book and bags in my back pack." How about you get out of here before I punch you right in your face?!"

I then ran out the door before saying bye to Shi Shi. I then went to school.

~Shigure pov~

After Hibiki went out the door. I sigh'What has happen to you Hibiki? You were never like this where has my colorful little brother go...?' I drop my cigarette and crush it with my shoes.'Whatever happen I'll make sure you will be safe no matter what..' I thought as I went to my job.