chapter 18-Elizabeth's party

Flora's POV.

We stopped at a huge house with music blasting and people going and out of the house.I had a bad feeling about this party.we walked inside and Ashley pulled me with her, we walked around until we saw what she was looking for, the boy that plays dice on sam and cat.she walked up to him"hey is your hair always like that?"she said."why does everyone ask me that"he said."can I feel your hair"she said."seriously Ashley"she rolled her eyes."nope"he said but Ashley touch his hair before he can move."oh my gosh it's so soft, how is that possible. How can someone's hair be so soft"she said.He looked at her weirdly and walked away.we saw ariana and walked to her, she was talking to Victoria justice, I left Ashley and walked, out side.while sitting on a huge stone I saw a familiar guy walk by, he had blonde hair and was wearing a business suit."d-dad"I yelled.He stopped and looked straight into my eyes."flora?"he said.I ran to hug him and he hugged me."why are you here and were's your mother"he asked. "Dad my mom sent me to an adoption center because she didn't want me anymore, I was adopted by ariana Grande"I said.he looked at me and didn't have nothing to say, I turn back and went into the house."hey flora were have you been"ariana asked."nowhere just outside"I said."don't go outside without my permission"she said and I nodded.I followed her to were she was talking to Elizabeth a d Victoria. "Hey"I said to them."oh she's so cute"Victoria said.I smiled showing my perfectly teeth."thank you"I said.I went to find Ashley and Haylee and kayleigh. "Hey guys what you doing"I said finding them with a group of kids our age in another room."um were playing a game"."can I join"."sure"I said.I sat down and we played truth or dare, but the it's different,who's first"a girl named Brooklynn say."I'm going"says Ashley. "Truth or dareeee"Brooklynn said."dare"she said.Brooklynn smirked."I dare you to go downstairs and tell Frankie that you wish you could marry him"she said."ok"Ashley says with no hesitation, like it was going to be easy.we followed her downstairs and she found Frankie on the chair talking, Ashley walked up to him."hey Frankie"she said smiling. Ashley is really good at acting I don't think she'll be nervous or scared."hey Ash"he said.Ashley looked at us, watching and suddenly broke down onto the chair and hugged him."Frankie is wish I could marry you....someday....or...tomorrow"she said.we laughed at her we knew she was a great actor. Frankie quickly untangle her arms from his neck."um...sorry Ashley. ...I think you really hit your head at the hospital last time"he said."ok maybe I did...I think, bye"Ashley rushed upstairs and we followed back."ok who's next"she asked like it was no problem."I am"kayleigh says."truth or dare"Ashley says."truth"she said.everyone looked at her and kayleigh smiled. "Ok, is it true that you are an embarrassment to your sister"Ashley says."nope"she said."yes it is an embarrassment"haylee say.kayleigh rolled her eyes. "Flora, your next"Brooklynn say."why me can't it be baylee?"I said and tbey shook there heads."truth or dare"she said."umm...Brooklynn pick for me"I said."ok I dare you to kiss the person on you left"she said.'kiss the person on my left? I'm not kissing anyone'I thought. I looked to my left and see kayleigh. "Pick something else"I said.Brooklynn shook her head as a no.I signed. 'I kissed kayleigh before at a party, so I have to kiss her again'I thought. I looked at kayleigh and she looked at me.I leaned in and pecked her on the cheek."haylee is next"I said."truth or dare"I said."truth"she said."is it truth that you still like Justin bieber"I said."no"she said.I catch a glance at kayleigh her face was bright red, I giggled at how she looked. When the game was over I went to see Ariana and her friends."hey"I said."hey flora"ariana and her friends said at the same time.creepy! We talked and danced to the music.I got tired and sat on the chair next to kayleigh.I was going to try to annoy her, so I rest my head on her shoulder and I felt her tease up."hey Flora"she didn't notice me."hey, I'm tired"I said.she let me rest my head on her shoulder, while people partied. I fell asleep and so did kayleigh, her head was on top of my head.

-------------

Ariana's POV.

It was 9:35 and the party ended, Elizabeth, Victoria, Jeanette and Frankie, and ofc haylee and Ashley was still here.we all found kayleigh and Flora cuddled on the chair asleep. "Awww there so cute"Victoria said.we see them start to wake up, flora looked at us"what guys"she said.we smiled and she looked at her laying on kayleigh. "Oh"she said with her face turning red."kayleigh wake up"she said.kayleigh wome up and we all start to go to the car.we went home and kayleigh and haylee went to there mom house.Ashley and Flora went to bed and I went to bed too.

-------------------

Hey!!! You like the story

Should I put Flora and kayleigh together or make them just best friends?

I'm going to the water park, what are guys doing this summer (:

5votes and 10 reads to uupdate (: please comment!!!