14-Austin?

> hey I picked Austin mahone so yeah

Ariana's POV.

I was walking to the mall with Flora, I was going shopping with her."hey lets go to forever 21, it's my favorite store"said flora "ok"we went into forever 21 and flora starts picking up clothes and shoes.I was amazed at how much stuff she could get."you done?"I asked."yep"sh said happily. We went to the register and paid for the clothes we bought and walked out of forever 21.we went to a store called wet seal and flora bought a bathing suit, I got a bikini.it was blue and pink.we went to the food court and sat down at one of the tables.I started texting on my phone. "Ariana? Is that you?"I heard a familiar voice and turn my head.oh my god.my mouth was wide open."A-Austin? "I said trying to get the words out."hi I haven't seen since well you know...."I suddenly felt uncomfortable. I remember when Austin kissed me on stage and tried to ask me to be his girl friend but I just ran off."so...um...what you doing tomorrow? "He said."hanging with flora"I said."oh do you wanna go some where with me tomorrow? "He said.I looked at him and he smiled showing his teeth."um...well you mean a date?"I said. "Yeah" "ok" "I pick you up at 7:35" "yeah ok"I said.me and flora went to my car and drive around."so you got a date?"flora said"yeah"I said.I drove us home and found Jeanette and Ashley watching a movie."you guys wanna watch a scary movie with us"Ashley says."what is it"flora said.she watcb certain scary movies that won't scare her."um...its called Apartment 1303"she said."no I'm not watching that"flora said scarily. "Ok"they said starting the movie.I went upstairs with flora. I texted Austin since I was bored.

to austin-hey

From Austin-hi

To austin-where we going tomorrow

Austin-it's a surprise

Ari-what would I wear

To Austin-warm summer clothes

from austin-ok bye

To Austin-bye

I turned my phone off and decided to take a nap.

Flora' s POV.

I was in my room when Ashley burst through my room."help she going to kill me"she screamed. Then Jeanette grabbed her and Ashley screamed and she pretended like she was dead."lets go throw water balloons at ariana while she's sleeping"said Jeanette. "Ok".we got some water balloons in the closet and filled with water.we carried a bucket full of balloons with us up the stairs and to Ariana's room."ready"Jeanette said.we both nodded. Jeanette ran in and we followed. "Ariana wake up"she said and ariana came jumping up like she was scared."hey ariana we're your worst nightmare"Jeanette said holding up the balloon."what?"she said confused.before she could noticed what was happening we threw the balloon at her face.At first she was calm but then she screamed. "Oh...my...god....I'm going to kill you"she said.Ariana quickly grabbed the bucket from me and threw balloons multiple times at us.she must be angry because she's throwing them fast."run"Jeanette yelled.ashley and jeanette ran down the stairs and I followed quickly. I tripped and fell, my leg fell backwards and I felt a crack.I rolled down the stairs, I felt the pain in my left leg.I cried."oh my god flora are you alright"ariana said."owwww"I said.I my eyes were blurry and my head hurted.I heard Ariana calling the ambulance and Ashley having a panic attack, I was having a panic attack too, I couldn't breathe the right, I couldn't breathe at all.I hit my head so bad that I blacked out.

----------

Ariana's POV.

"Is she ok"I asked the doctor.

"Yes she is.she just broke her left leg and hit her head really bad, she had a concussion and she had a panic attack that made her can't breathe and if she wakes up she can leave.she's not in a coma or anything"he said.I nodded and he ran out the room, I sat next to her bed.

---------

Ashley's POV

I heard the doctor talk to mom, I broke my leg? I can't open my eyes and I can't feel anything. I suddenly felt my eyes open and I can move my fingers."doctor shes awake"I saw my mom with the doctor. My leg was in pain."hey flora you okay"the doctor said."y-yeah"my voice sounded weird. "The nurse will give you pain medicine for your leg"he said walking out.The nurse came in with medicine, I took it and then she went out."you wanna go now"mom zsaid. "I can go now?"I said confused. She laughed. "Your crazy, yeah you can go but you have to wear crutches for a month"she says."I don't want to go to school with crutches on me."I said angrily. "Your still going"she said.I signed I didn't want to argue with her.The doctor came in with the crutches and I changed clothes ariana had to help me.I hopped to my crutches and we went out.I got into her car and we went home.I came home to see Ashley and Jeanette at the door.Ashley gave me a hug.it got dark and we went to bed.I put the crutches beside my bed and went into bed, I fell asleep.

----------------------

Ariana's POV.

I woke up and put clothes on and did my hair.

*skip morning*

I was watching tv when flora came downstairs. She sat next to me and I hug her.we watched tv all day.It was 7:25, I went upstairs to get ready.I wore a my pink dress and black heels and pulled my hair in a ponytail. I did my makeup and put on my earrings and necklace. I went downstairs, it was now 7:34, the doorbell ring and I opened it."hey Austin"i said."hey"we walked to the car."he opened the door for me."aww thank you"I said.he smiled. "Where are we going? "I asked. "You'll see"he said.Austin drove to a fancy restaurant and we went inside.the waiter led us to a table and we order our food."so I heard what happened to flora"he said."yeah she broke her leg, she running downstairs and she tripped and fell downstairs"I said.I starred into his brown eyes and smiled. The waiter came back with our food and we ate.After that we went out and went into the car."thanks for the date"I said."oh it's not over yet"he said.I looked at him confused. He drove to the beach.we walked in the soft sand and sat down, I watched the waves."it's so pretty"I said looked. "Yeah"he said.we looked at each other and he leaned in, I guess he was about to kiss me.I leaned in and our lips touched.we kissed for 10mins and pulled apart.

Austin took me home and I went inside.I went upstairs to my room, I found flora asleep on my bed.I went to sleep next to her.I fell asleep with happy dreams.

--------------------

Hey I updated, I made it long enough!!!

I'll update soon, I got 5 more days of school left (:

See yea!!!