chapter 11-fifth harmony

I woke and put on my clothes.I wore shorts with black leggings with pink roses on it and a crop top that was pink and it said one less problem on it and had Ariana Grande's face on it.I put on my pink and grey and black converse.I let my hair down and brushed it and put some make up on.I went downstairs and found everyone sitting down.My friends were already gone home.I joined them by sitting at the table.Ariana cooked pancakes and we ate and talked."were going to fifth harmonys house"jeanette said."ok"Ashley said happily. We finished and got into Ariana's car.

When we got there fifth harmony's house was like a mansion and we walked to the and Camilla opened it and gave me a big hug."C-camilla I-I can't breathe"I said out of breath."oh my god sorry"she said and I laughed. She let us in and we sat down on the chair in the living room.the rest of fifth harmony came downstairs to join us."hey guys"said Dinah. "Hi"we all said in unison. "So when we were at the awards we didn't get to have time to know all of you"Lauren said."lets start with Flora since we met you first"said Ally.

"I'm 13 and there's other things Ariana and Jeanette doesn't know about me is that when I was still with my real mom, I used to be popular and she works for the government so I would get anything I wanted, but the one part I didn't like is that my mom would get business tours and go there for the whole year or a month and leave me alone so I would stay at my friends house.Everyone thinks I'm mean and dangerous to be near me, but I'm not like that, I'm nice and friendly"I said."that's sad"Camilla said."ok next is Ashley"said Dinah.

"I'm 14 and some people call me Ash for short, and love to dance and sing and I'm really good at gymnastics. When I was 8 my family died in a shooting, I was the only one still alive, and no one wanted me."she said sadly. Everyone in the room felt bad for us.

"So you guys in for a movie"Normani said changing the subject. "Yeah"we all said. Camilla put the movie flowers in the Attic in and we sat and watchex it.I looked around and found Camilla and Lauren cuddled togethor, I smiled and that and sat next to Ariana.we watched the whole thing and we ended up sleeping over at fifth harmonys house.

-------------

Hey guys, I just got me a new dress and it's pretty. I wrote this when I was in the store (:

I'll update soon.......hope u like it!!!!