chapter 8-Radio Disney tour starts

Ariana POV.

I was in the living room scrolling through Twitter when I got a call form my manager."hello"I said."hello Ariana we have alot to do today, I need you to get your kids and pack for the Radio Disney tour today, your tour bus will be here at 10:30am.I'll call you back later, bye"he said so quick that I didn't get to answer. I check my watch 6:30.I ran up the stairs and into Flora's room.I rubbed her back softy so I would not hurt her."Flora please wake up"I said."mommy it's too early can I just sleep until 1:15"she said.I laughed and rubbed her again. "Please wake up Flora I have a surprise for you, if your not waking up I'll just give it to Ashley"I said.she jumped up"Alright what's the surprise"she said.I smiled. "We gotta wake up Ashley"I said.she nodded and we skipped to her room quietly.I went on the other side of Ashley's bed and flora went on the other.we lifted the covers slowly so she wouldnt feel it and when we pulled the covers off, Ashley rolled over and fell off the bed."hey"she said getting up.we both laughed. She got up and left out of the room stumping."don't be mad Ash, it was a prank to wake you up"flora said."yeah and you know it was funny"I said.she looked down and I saw her smirk.I carried flora down the stairs and Ash followed."what's the surprised"flora said."you guys pack cause were going on the Radio Disney tour"I said.They screamed and Jeanette came running downstairs."what happened are they alright"she said but then she looked at there happy faces and they were jumping up and down.we laughed. "Nothing happened it's just that..."flora trailed off."that what"Jeanette said.Ashley and flora looked at each other."that were going the RADIO DISNEY TOUR"they shout. "When are we going"Jeanette said happily. "Today the tour bus will pick us up at 10"I said.I looked at my watch and it's 8:45."it's 8:45 we have to pack the clothes and stuff we need"I said.we all rushed to our rooms and pack.I grabbed the things I need on the tour like clothes and shoes.everyone was ready except flora.

Flora's POV.

I was in my room thinking about yesterday, which I still haven't forgot yet.I thought of when we meet fans what would I wear or will they like me.I looked through some clothes when Ariana came in."are you ready the tour bus will be in a few minutes"she said.I looked at the clothes and she came picked the clothes out for me."don't worry about the fans if a fan tells you some bad about you then don't listen cause there not my fans"she said.I smiled and gave her a hug.it's like she read my mind.I grabbed my bag and we went downstairs. "Hey I decided to invite your friends on the tour so when were meeting fans you guys can hang with them."Jeanette said.we nodded and the tour bus came and we went inside. "Hey Flora"said a familiar voice I looked up and it was Avery and Carrie.I smiled. "The rest of the girls couldn't come so we came and you guys went to the carnival if out me"Avery said.we all went to unpack and we pick our bunks.I looked around and there was a tv.next to the kitchen and two large chairs.There were tv. In our bunks and there are six bunks for each of us.I went into the living room and we watched Frozen.I took out my phone a texted Avery.

F:you wanna go in the other room

A:ok

We left when everyone was paying attention to the movie.we went into the room and sat on our bunk beds."you wanna talk"she said."talk about what"I said."well I can't wait to meet the fans and see Ariana sing"she said."oh yeah me too"I said plainly. "She looked at me and signed. "What's wrong"she said."nothing"I said and walked away.everyone was watching the end of the movie so I watched with them.The movie ended. "Were going to california, Hollywood" bus driver said."ok Mr.bus driver"said Ariana in her funny voice.everyone fell asleep as soon as they hit the bed except me.I sat up and hugged my knees aagainst my chest and cried.soon I felt my eyes get heavy and i was asleep as soon as I knew it.

------------------------------------------------

Hey I'll update soon and plz comment or vote!!!!

What do you think is wrong with Flora?

What will happened next?

(: