chapter 15-skating rink

Two month later

Ariana's POV.

Austin and I have been dating for two month, I was thinking if he could come to dinner with my family and parents. Flora is out of her crutches and she is walking fine and in school. I went to Austin' s house."hey Austin, can I come in?"I asked."yeah you could"he said.I came in and sat on the chair and he sat next to me."so you want to talk or something"he said."yeah can you come to dinner with my family tomorrow"I said."yeah I can go" "really" " yeah"I smiled. "I got to go "I said and kissed him on the cheek and left.

-----------------

Flora's POV.

I got home and sat on the chair to do my homework,when I was done mom got home."hey"she said."hey"I said."where going to a dinner tomorrow"she said."ok"I went upstairs and into my room, but first I went into Ashley's room."hey Ashley what you doing"I said."nothing"I sat on her bed and we talked for along time.then we went down because ariana brought pizza and we also watched movies. It got dark and we all went to bed.

----------------------

I woke up and got dress, I was going skating with Ashley and Avery.I wore a light blue crop top and jean short shorts over the black leggings, I put on my blue and black converse.I did my in a ponytail and put some makeup on just light pink lipstick and eye shadow.I put earrings on and went downstairs to meet Ashley and Avery at the door."hey Avery"I said."hey I like you outfit"she said."thx"we walked down to the roller skating rink.it was just 25 minutes away from my house.I looked to see what Avery and Ashley was wearing. Avery was wearing a black shirt and a shirt that says I'm random on it, Ashley wore jeans and a pink crop top with pink converse.Ashley's hair was in a bun.

--------------------------------------------

(To see clothes go to http://m.jcpenney.com/mobile/jsp/browse/product.jsp?currIndx=4&subcat_Id=&dimCombo=&deprtId=dept20000015&colorizedImg=DP0320201317014100M.tif&cateId=cat100250132&ppId=pp5002641371&sub_catId=

http://m.jcpenney.com/mobile/jsp/browse/product.jsp?currIndx=20&subcat_Id=&dimCombo=&deprtId=dept20000015&colorizedImg=DP0403201417124773M.tif&cateId=cat100240014&ppId=pp5003910073&sub_catId= )

--------------------------------------

We were at the skating rink, we went inside and it seems like everyone was going to the skating rink."lets go get our skates"Ashley says.we walked to the person where we get skates from."what size"the lady said."size 7"says Avery. "Size 6"says Ashley. "Size 6"I said.we sat down and put our shoes on when I saw someone familiar, I couldn't get who she was so I just went to skate with my friends. "Hey guys lets go"I said.they followed me and we went to skate.I was having so much fun when something bad happened.I saw the two twin girl I'd never wanted to see anymore.they came up to me and my friends."I see your having fun without us"Kayleigh said.I signed and my hands start to shake nervously and also felt anger inside remember want happened the last time I was at there house."who are they"Ashley said and Avery looked at me."no one just frenemies, I used to be friends with before I was adopted."I said."hahaha you are skating with those freaks"haylee said.I felt heat boiling inside me."there not freaks, there my friends, just leave me alone"I said anger.haylee rolled her eyes."your starting to turn into one of them"kayleigh says.I knew what they were trying to do, and I had to ignore them but it didn't work."no wonder why people don't want you, I'm guessing you were adopted by some person that doesn't care about you"haylee said.I felt tears in my eyes and anger mixed together. I just turned to Ashley, and she knew how I felt so she walked me over to a chair so she could changed the subject, Avery sat next to.haylee and kayleigh followed me."aww are sad and need a friend cause I think those to aren't it"kayleigh said.I was angry again and this time I stood up and pushed kayleigh to the ground."what are you doing"kayleigh said and her sister, pushed and slapped me on the cheek, my cheekwas red.That's how hard she hit me.this was why I never want to see me again, they were the real bullies and they never cared.I felt tears in my eyes."don't hit her"Avery said.she ran to help me up and we all went to put our skates away and leave before they could even catch us.we walked and I was crying my eyes out."its okay who were they anyway"avery said."they were friends"Ashley said."they were friends before she was adopted, they all lived in Miami Florida, together"Ashley continued. "And t-they s-stopped b-being m-my friend because they th-think I'm a bad influence, but I'm not"I said crying. "Why are they here any way"said Ashley. "Well there uncle lives here and I guess there visting them"I said.we were home and Avery had to go, me and Ash went inside and we went upstairs. We went into the music room to play some of the music.I am used to playing the guitar. Ashley played the piano, we play the song say something. Tomorrow at the party we are planning on going to play this song on stage.I'm going to sing and Ashley going to play piano. We were really good. After that we got ready for bed, when ariana came up"hey guys did ypu have fun at the skating rink"she asked I nodded quietly and hoping she wouldn't see the sadness in my eyes."yep"Ashley said looking at me.we went to bed and I went on my laptop.I found something on Twitter, a picture of me on stage at the neon lights tour.I smiled at that.I closed my laptop and went to bed.

-----------------------

Hey I will update more, the next update might be the last chapter and if I get two votes and one comment and 10 reads I will not end the chapter (: