fifty seven

⚠️smut warning⚠️
Last friday night....(continued)

Heading up the stairs was a real struggle for me. Maybe it was because then alcohol has already made me feel numb in all areas. Surprisingly however, I feel extremely horny and ready to pounce the next hot guy I see. It's all obviously the alcohol talking right now, like if you were to ask me where's up and down I'll probably respond to you with left and right. This is really something.

I reach the second floor and there are people sitting down, making out and there's a little line to the bathroom. At the end of the hall there's a sign taped to a door that reads "OFF LIMITS. VIOLATORS WILL BE PROSECUTED." So I'm guessing that's the parent's room. I try out every door and half of them were locked so it seemed like people were having a little fun on their own. Drunk sex. Wonder how that feels like. Finally, I'm able to open the door but there was someone already inside.

"Oh sorry to interrupt"

"No no it's fine you can come in, I was just leaving anyways" It was a guy, and the voice sounded familiar. As he walks closer to me I can start to make out his face.

"Liam"

And he stops walking.

"Zayn"

"What are you doing here?"

"I-I was waiting for Toby"

"Where is he?"

"He went downstairs for a bit"

"How long ago was that?"

"About half an hour"

"Oh..."

"You think he's cheating on me?" Liam asks with his voice breaking.

"Liam don't—"

"I asked if you think he's cheating on me"

"No I don't, he wouldn't hurt you"

"Really? Because you told me you wouldn't hurt me either but look where we are now. Every time Toby goes out alone I can't stop thinking about if he's banging another dude or shoving his dick in their mouth, hell I wouldn't be surprised if some guy was shoving his dick down Toby's throat. I can't stop thinking about it. And it's all because of you. You made me not trust Toby alone. I blame you for making me think like this" Liam says, his words hurt like a knife to the heart.

He blames me for how much he doesn't trust Toby. He has every right to. Neither of us would be in this position if I wouldn't have cheated on him. If only I would have stopped on Niall and told him right then, maybe we would still be together and maybe we could be happy. But that's not what happened. You can't play what if on something that has already passed.

"Liam if you're that worried about him how about we check up on him?" I suggest because Liam needs some reassurance.

"Okay"

We both head out the room and into the crowd downstairs. We begin to look around and ask people if they have seen Toby. We get a lot of nos until Liam spots him outside by the pool.