I’m working now as Director of Design with my father-in-law and Nick.   I have a staff of eight and I love my job.  It’s like a dream come true.  Sophia and Isobel opened their own dance studio, Dance Express, and have been doing extremely well.   Matt is a lawyer working in his Father’s law firm.   His Father has been tough on him, not letting him take the easy way out just because he’s his son.  If he wants Partnership, he’s going to have to earn it.   It’s why we couldn’t leave sooner on our honeymoon because Matt had to be in court.

Matt and Isobel almost didn’t make it.  He made a huge mistake and broke up with her for an entire year.   It was during the first year that I was away in school out of state and it was very hard on everyone.   Isobel was distraught, she always thought they were going to marry and when he broke it off, she took it extremely hard.   Sophia had to step in and help her sister try and get through it.   I had called Matt many times, trying to figure him out but when he called me up one night, told me he made the biggest mistake of his life and asked me how he could get Isobel back, I had to help him.   In the end, it all worked out, although he did not get a very warm welcome back from Mr. C, Tyler and Nick.  Matt had to earn his trust back with them and with Isobel.  I think their break-up ended up working in their favour because they have been inseparable ever since.  

You never know how good you have it until it’s gone and Matt learned that the hard way.

 Sophia has done several more videos, even for some other artists, her name is getting around.  I love my wife though, even though she’s been chatting with celebrities, she’s still the down-to-earth girl that I fell in love with and married.  She still refuses to be in videos and I’m grateful for that.  She just loves what she does and doesn’t want any more recognition or anything.  She won’t even have her name placed in the credits.

We’ve been in Hawaii now for three and a half weeks, on our honeymoon with Matt and Isobel.  We still have another few days in paradise left to go and I wanted to make the most of it.  We married the same day, it was pretty much inevitable, the twins did everything together.   We’ve been married now for almost two months, happiest time of my life.   We are in a rented villa that my father-in-law called in some favours to get for us.   It has four large master suites, hot tub, pool, games room, private cook, housekeeper, chauffeur and the best part, our own private beach.  

Sophia and I have a suite overlooking the ocean, with our own private balcony that is large enough to have a party on.   Matt and Isobel also have an ocean view but they face the mountains, opposite end of the villa from us.   We both like it that way, we are together but still on our own at the same time.  The four of us pretty much do everything together but sometimes the need to be alone is nice and having suites far from each other gives us that freedom.

We were out late last night, dinner and dancing at a local restaurant not far from the villa.   We’ve taken a few tours, even hopped on a small plane and spent a few days in Maui.   We’ve been down to Waikiki a few times, very trendy, touristy area with great shopping and the beach there is awesome.  But then again, it doesn’t compare to our own private beach.  Tomorrow we are going snorkelling in Hanauma Bay.

Sophia’s stirred in my arms and released a soft sensual sigh.  Hmmmm....I wonder what my sexy wife is dreaming of?   It better include me in it.   She nestled her beautiful bottom in my groin and tugged our entwined hands between her breasts.    I knew she was awakening when she brought our hands up to her lips and she placed soft kisses to the palm of my hand.

Oh....I like where this was heading.  

When I awoke some time later, I knew that I was alone.  I felt a cool breeze in the room and noticed the sliding doors to our balcony were left open, the gauzy white curtains billowing with the breeze.  The breeze entering the room was nice, the floral smell drifting in from the garden just below us.  I could smell the salt from the ocean as well, it wasn’t unpleasant, actually I was use to it now and enjoyed it.