Chapter Seven

I really like this chapter.....I hope you will as well.   Enjoy and don't forget to VOTE!!!!  Oh....and please comment as well and tell me if you like it or not!!

Dedication to Muddy3897 for having such and awesome comment the previous chapter!   You are AWESOME!!!   xo

---------------------------------------Picture of Jenna--------------------------------->

Chapter Seven

James’ POV

It was Monday morning now and I got to school a bit earlier, I couldn’t wait to see Sophia.   I sat around all day yesterday holding my cell phone in my hand.  I hoped and wished that it would ring and be her but I knew that was not possible.  I’m pretty sure she doesn’t have my number and I plan on rectifying that today.  I want to get her number as well so that I can call her.   I kind of sucks that we can’t text but talking is much better anyway.   I love listening to her talk, she’s so soft spoken, she doesn’t yell or swear, just an all around sweet girl.    I remember Matt saying that Isobel was sweet, he’s so right....both of them are.

I was going to call Matt yesterday to see if he could text Isobel and get Sophia’s cell number for me, but honestly....I wasn’t in the mood for an...”I told you so” from Matt.  I already know it’s going to come and if I know my buddy Matt....he’s going to milk it for as long as he can.

I saw all my friends in front of Matt’s locker so I walked over to them.

“Hey baby,” I said to Sophia as I bent over and kissed her forehead.  I took her hand and entwined our fingers, pretty typical we’ve been doing that for a while now.    Well....except for the baby part, I’ve only called her that once before and I like it.  It sounds good.

“Hey James,” Sophia said back hugging my waist.  “Did you have a good weekend?  How was the party last Friday night?”

Oh crap....”Uh....it was good.....the party was good.   The rest of my weekend was okay,” I mumbled out.

“Oh yah,” Zach drawled and then winked at me......”James had a really really great time at the party.”

I gave Zach the “shut the f*ck up” look, tugged on Sophia’s hand and was about to walk over to homeroom.   I saw the curious expressions on Matt and Isobel’s faces at Zach’s proclamation, but I didn’t bother saying more.  They didn’t need to know, I already regretted what happened and I couldn’t go back and change it now, so I needed to put it in the past.  What really got to me was the dirty look that Jenna threw my way.  If looks could kill, I would be dead right now.  

Shit....I really pissed her off.

Third block was almost over and we had about 10 minutes before class was out for lunch.   Our teacher said we could start on our homework and I did but I could feel someone watching me.   I looked to the side and sure enough, there was Jenna fuming.

“What’s your problem?” I asked her lowering my voice so that our conversation would stay between us.

“You!” she replied angrily.

“And?” I asked her casually.   Not like I did anything to her so what’s got her panties tied in a knot.

“You go and f*ck that Carly slut and now you come to school and act like Sophia’s your girlfriend,” she told me shaking her head.   “You are playing with fire James and if you hurt Sophia, you are going to piss a lot of people off.”