3. The Night Club

That night Abi insisted that we went out to one of those night clubs near the beach that opened the whole night.
Night club = loud music, lots of people dancing, alcoholic drinks, etc. Not the kind of thing I enjoyed the most, but I agreed, since I wanted to clear my mind a little bit.

To be honnest, I had been the whole day thinking about that guy I had met at the beach and the fact that I found him hot and attractive. That he had been the only guy I had found hot and attractive, actually. That had to mean something, right? Or maybe not.

Anyway, there we were. 12 o'clock. Night club. People everywhere. Loud music playing. Sexy moves on the dance floor. Warm atmosphere.

"I'm gonna get the drinks. Do you guys want something?" Liz shouted so we could hear her. She was the only one over 21 so she was the one able to buy the drinks everytime.

They all told her the kind of alcoholic drink that they wanted her to get.

"Gwen?" she asked me, since I had said nothing.

"No, I'm fine by now. Thanks"

"Oh, c'mon, Gwen. Get involved," my best friend, Abi, told me.

I knew by my own experience that she wouldn't leave me alone unless I ordered some kind of drink. So, reluctantly, I said: "Bring me something with not too much alcohol in it, Liz."

Abi smiled, and I sighed.

Liz nodded and headed over to the bar.

+ + + + +
Author's Note: Hey, I just wanted to thank everyone who's read my story so far. I hope you liked it. If you have any suggestions you can write them on a comment, and if you guys want me to read one of your stories that's okay too, I love reading new things (I can only read in english, spanish and french) so feel free to comment and like and share. Love you and thanks for reading, again.
-Marina.