2. First Time Feeling

I don't know how many time passed while I was laying in the sand, but suddenly, something big and tough hit my back.

"Ouch!" I screamed. What the hell had hit me?

I opened my eyes. And then I saw him. Of course, you might think. Now they'll fall in love. Cliché summer love blah blah blah. I completely agree with you.

A tall boy with tanned skin and fair hair was looking down at me. He seemed my age, or maybe one or two years older. He wore shorts and a no-sleeve white t-shirt. He wore a few necklaces, which made him look even more hot. He smiled at me in such a sweet way, that I felt the urge to smile back.

"I'm sorry, we didn't mean to hit you," he apologized, as he aproached me. His voice was deep and he had English accent, which was even more attractive. I had always liked english accent. Then he bent down to grab the ball that had hit me so hard in the back.

I nodded, unable to say something.

"Are you okay?" he asked me, looking worried.

"Uhm, yeah. I... yes, I'm... fine."

He looked at me for a few seconds as if he didn't believe me, but then he nodded slowly.

"I hope it didn't hurt too much," he said.

"Nah, I'm okay, thanks."

He smiled and then he left. I watched him as he walked away. He is cute, I thought for myself. And then I realized that I had never found any other guy cute. Never mind. I won't see him again anyway.

+ + + + +
Author's note: Hey! Hope you liked that. It was short, I know. Sorry. Please, like and comment if you liked it or if you didn't, either way I'd love to hear from you. Please share this with your friends or family or whoever you think might enjoy it.