Jae

November 6, 2017

"And then he had the audacity to buy a Seventeen light stick while I was standing there." Jae ranted as he munched on his pizza.

I smiled. "Yeah, I get you man. I went shopping with my cousin and she bought a GOT7 album because she doesn't stan NCT and they were out of BTS."

"Oof, that's harsh man." He drank some of his boba tea.

"Yeah that's why she's my least favorite." I shrugged.

Jae burst out laughing. "Shit, me too."

My phone started going off.

"Who's that?"

I looked at the number. "The number looks familiar but I changed my number and lost all my contacts somehow. I could only remember Johnny and my parents'."

Jae nodded and continued eating.

I answered. "Hello."

"Jessi, is that you?"

A bright smile went across my face.

"Mark?" Jae asked.

"Taeyong, what's up Oppa?"

"Ahh it is you. How are you? Not causing too much trouble in LA?"

"Actually I got arrested yesterday for stealing a car."

Taeyong and Jae were completely silent.

"I'm joking, I haven't gotten into any trouble. I'm just out to lunch with Jae from Day6."

"I just called to update you on somethings that have happened since you left." Taeyong spoke.

Timeskip

I walked towards the train station. I pressed call on one of the numbers Taeyong had sent me. I place my phone to my ear. "Please pick up."

"Hello, how did you get this number?" Hearing his voice almost made me burst into tears, he sounded so happy.

"Yah! Ji Hansol Oppa! How could you leave SM without talking to your little brat sister Jessica huh?" I ranted jokingly.

"Jessi? How are you little one?"

I smiled. "I'm good Oppa."