[9] Perfect

Lafayette p.o.v.

I walked from class back to my dorm, I'm hoping that Thomas is feeling better, I hate to see him like this. He wasn't at home when I left though so I'm guessing he had a pretty early class/meeting. I walked in to only see Thomas pacing in the living room, holding a bottle of what looked like Jack Daniels. gross. I closed the door behind me, I'm already in a pretty depressed mood, the last thing I need is having to calm someone else down. "Tommy, are you okay?" he sighed and turned to me "what is with you guys and these dumbass nicknames? At least Hamilfuck has the balls to call me 'Jeffershit' or 'Southern motherfucking democratic republican'"

Clearly he's pissed. or maybe he's drunk...I'm unsure, he's never complained about any of his friends calling him Tommy or Tom. "Are you okay mon ami?" he chuckled. "I'm not your fuckin' friend. You do realize i'm only friends with you because back in high school, George King wanted me to dig up bullshit on you? but the only thing I could pull out was that you were a fucking fag? But that wasn't convincing, because you had that bitch covering it up for you." What's he talking about? he said he felt bad for me...said we wasn't friends with those assholes . "Where is this coming from?" He laughed "Shit, you are the most naïve fuck I have ever met. Honestly how have you managed to score someone with the wit and skill of Alexander? and then have the damn nerve to be a faggot and score Hercules."

Each word burned, Thomas is my best friend so everything stung all that much worse because of it. I didn't know what to say but I knew what to do. I walked in the bathroom "Keep running away from your problems." I started to cry and I couldn't stop it, the verbal abuse reminded me of...her How do I make it stop hurting bleed I left that back in France. Transfer the pain no.. bleed I stood up and searched the drawers. Fuck I never thought I'd be doing this again.

I picked up a box of razor blades that where stored right by my razor. I sat back on the floor and held the box in my mouth. As I texted Hercules. if I text him and tell him to come get me in 3 minutes, he'll obviously do so and I'll be done cutting by then, that'll give me the time to wrap my arms and then put on a sweatshirt why was this one of the few days I didn't wear a sweatshirt? I Made a few careful cuts. not enough. I continued to cut franticly, I paused feeling The liquid running down my arms, until I heard a thud. oh shit I took too long. there was a knock on the door.

I looked at my wrists he'll definitely leave me now. I fucked up pretty bad this time "I'm coming in." Merde- the door opened before I could protest. he looked down and froze, the most I could do right now is wonder what's going through his head. I flung the blade across the room "Laf.." he said sympathetically, I cried again.

Silently but I did, he picked me up bridal style and carried me across the hall to his room he layed me on the couch, Samuel walked down the hall yet again "What happened?" Hercules shrugged I really really fucked up this time "Just get the betadine from the cabnet I've got the gauze." He walked out. I just stared at the ceiling, apparently whatever Samuel went to go get.

"Jesus, these are deep. This is gonna sting like a bitch, I hear you speak French?" I nodded "Just count with me while I do this.

"un, deux, trois."

Fuck he's making me do this. "Un, Deux, Trois."

the tissue touched my arm causing me to cringe physically. I tried to relax and failed miserably

"Good. quatre, cinq, sept."

I bit my tounge slightly exhaling "Quarte, Cinq, Sept."

He nodded my other arm started to sting, goodness, that when by fast. I exhaled shakily

"huit neuf"

"Huit Neuf" I repeated clinching, I felt Hercules' hand on my forehead, He tossed the first aid kit to Samuel

"These cuts are pretty godamn deep, theres some anger behind these. He's gonna need stitches" MOTHER FUCKING DAMNIT "Just breathe baby" Hercules said quietly. I nodded, His voice was all I needed to stay calm.

"Up to twenty, this time Laffy." I exhaled before nodding again.

"Dix, onze, douze."

"Dix Onze Douze.." I trailed off. I felt a needle slide through my skin forcing me to tense up

"Treize, Quatorze, Quinze."

I Breath heavily "Treize, Quatorze, Quinze."

"Almost there. Seize, Dix-sept, Dix-huit"

"Seize, Dix-sept, Dix-huit" I felt him move to my other arm,

"Dix Neuf, Vingt" I felt the accuracy of the stiches

"Dix-Neuf, Vingt." He slides back and Herc sits me up

"All done. You lost a lot of blood before you got here so, i'll get you ice pop typed thing we have for rehydration." I furrowed my brow "I have nose bleeds when I get angry" He bounced out of the room and into the kitchen Hercules started wrapping my arms with gauze.

"So why did you do it?" He switched to my other wrist "I-I.." He growled after wrapping my other wrist "Did Jeffershit say some bullshit?" I couldn't help but nod and cry a bit, he wiped my tear stained face "What did he say?" I exhaled a shaky breath. "Called me a faggot...and that he was only friends with me because he was trying to dig up dirt on me in high school...and that.." I stopped to choke on my tears for a minute. "And that..he couldn't find anything..and that I had my girlfriend covering up that I was gay do no one would believe him." I sniffled

Hercules growled. "I'm gonna whoop his ass so good"

"He's still my friend, he's just an angry drunk. I was already deppresed so I overreacted." He shook his head. Samuel walked back in with a beer and handed it to Hercules and handed me the ice pop thing "I figured you might want that." he sat down next to me. I sucked on the the ice popsicle "Thanks" I said quietly

{Time skip to after they finished their shiet}

I yawned "I'm getting sleepy" Hercules smiled. He's been staring at me for the past 5 minutes while I talked to Samuel "Do you want me to walk to back over love?" I didnt respond "I-I don't want to confront Thomas.." I didn't even want to slip up and call him Tommy again. Hercules nodded and smiled, but Samuel spoke "You can stay for as long as you'd like. Hell you can move in" Hercules gigles but nods. I smiled widely.

"Really?" They nodded "Well, thanks Samuel." He smiled "Call me Sam." I nodded "Can we go get my stuff tommorow?" They nodded "We'll carry it though. You don't need to go ripping those stiches." I sighed and nodded "You're stronger than me anyways" Hercules chuckled. "Okay lets go to bed. Sam?" He turned to face us "hm?" "Eleven AM." He nodded and walked to his room. I followed Hercules to his room

"My room gets pretty warm since I tend to leave my door closed, so if you want to take your shirt off, or if you want to just sleep on top of the duvet you can." I shook my head " I don't really wanna take my shirt off." He shrugged pulling his shirt. Zut "I said that out loud again didn't I?" He nodded and chuckled before leaping into bed and getting under the Duvet I layed down. "I can sleep on the couch if you want" he shook his head

"nah" I got under the blankets and he kissed my forehead "I see what you mean by it gets hot in here." He smiled widley "are you self contious?" I nodded "why? You're beautiful, and handsome and..perfect." I blushed a bit he kissed me "Absolutely perfect, never forget that." I blushed even deeper.

"I'm the farthest thing from it..I'm broken and beaten. "Don't be so worried around me love." I sighed "Relax." He kissed me but for longer this time. I did just that, I relaxed. He pulled back. I sat up and pulled my Shirt off slowly "What are you so worried about? You have abs of fucking steel" I blushed again and then later back down, damit he was staring at my scar wasn't he? "How'd you get that?" I sighed and took my hair down

"My last girlfriend after high school..she was pretty abusive." He cuddled up to me "and..she had pretty sharp nails and cut into my hip.." I showed him the wholed scar the got comfortable again."that why you learned to fight?" I nodded. "I understand if you dont want to be with me anymore. I'm so broken, I'm honestly just-" he kissed me to stop me from talking "Do you remeber my text from the night we started dating?" I shook my head slowly "Do you want me to leave you?" I shook my head "No." I didn't heasitate "Good, Because I'm lost without you" He kissed my neck and layed on me.