Entry 20

June 13th 2013

Dear Diary,

I'm so sorry,I'm really sorry I, I cut today. It's been over 3 months since the last time. I said never again, I did it anyway, I can't stop crying today.

Haley, is the problem. She has turned ALL of my friends against me. Marisa knows what Haley is up to, I showed Marisa, told her everything that Haley said. Mary and Carrie, I can't get them back. They actually believe Haley. Carrie thinks that I photoshopped Haley and I conversation.

Basically Haley told everybody that I told Haley to go kill herself, why would I tell her that if I'm thinking that for me? Why would I want somebody to feel the pain that I'm going through?

Luke believes Haley too. Marisa and I are trying to think of something that we can prove to Haley. Revenge I guess.

I can't deal with this, I'm going over Marisa's in 10 minutes to figure out what we can do to fix this. I'm probably going to go to the coffee shop to get something before I go over there.

Before I go I have to make myself look decent, my hair is all messy, and I've been crying, I told you this earlier diary :) okay, bye I love you. I will try to stay strong.
Love, Lily
-
Lily pov:

I'm a total mess, I get off of my bed and go change. I put on my makeup, I do my eyeliner winged a little bit and put on mascara, then a dark red lipstick. I grab my bag and my phone.

"Mom?" I call out to the living room, where she is most of the time.

"Yes?" she calls, from the living room.
"I'm going to Marisa's, but first I'm going to the coffee shop" I say putting on my shoes.

"Alright be careful"

I walk to my back door and get into my car and drive to the coffee shop. I walk in and go to the front counter. There is barely anyone here.
"Hello!" A guy with pink hair says walking out from the back room.

"Hi." I say quietly, looking at the board above to see what I want.

I see the guy looking at my shirt. weird, but alright.

"You like The walking dead?" he asks pointing to my shirt. I look down, to be honest I didn't know I was wearing this shirt.

"Yeah it's one of my favorite shows" I say laughing.

"It's my favorite too, I'm Michael, you can call me Mikey if you would like" he says

Is he flirting with me Orr what, no guys like me, I'm awkward, that's why they hate me.

"I'm lily" I say smiling tapping the table.

"I like that name." He says fixing a bracelet on his wrists.

"Yeah I lll just have a mocha frap" I say, pulling my wallet out of my bag.

"Alright, what size" He wiggles his eyebrows, and chuckles. Oh my god, he seriously didn't just make one of those jokes.

"Oh my god, your so gross" I laugh

He laughs too, "Is a grande okay?" he asks

"Sure" I say pulling out my debit card.

"Alright that will be $3.45" he says tapping the screen of the cash register.

I give him my card, he swipes it and give it back to me. I put the card back into my wallet. Michael goes and makes my drink.

"Here you go" He says walking over with my drink and grabbing a straw.

"Thanks so much" I say grabbing my drink and straw.

"See you soon Lily, seriously come back sometime, I'm usually here" He calls as I walk away.

I turn my head to face him.
" I will Michael" I say
I wave goodbye and walk to the front door, of the coffee shop, as I'm walking to the door I'm putting my straw in my drink. I sip it and open the door.

I see Luke right outside of the coffee shop, I'm going to talk to him, like now. it's my only chance. Haley isn't around to bitch to him saying I'm lying.

I walk over to him to talk to him. He glares at me and tries to walk away.
"Luke, please" I say grabbing his arm.

"Lil, don't, You told Haley to kill herself. Do you know that she's really upset?." He says looking at me right in the eyes.

"Luke, I didn't say that. I would never say that to anyone, why would I want somebody to feel that way?" I say calmly even though I'm really mad right now

"You hurt her because you like me and don't want anyone else to have me." He says though his teeth, he's angry now.

"She's the one telling me to hurt myself. She's saying that she can hurt you all she wants, Luke.Why would I want to hurt her, why would I tell her to kill herself, if.. if I'm thinking to kill myself?" I yell, I'm beyond mad, I drop my drink and it goes on the ground.

Luke's taken by surprise, I think he believes me.
"Lily.." He says calmly grabbing my hand.
I look down. I'm about to cry.
"Why don't you believe me Luke?" I say looking up at him.

"I do now Lily" He says.
He leans in and so do I, I've been waiting for this. Our lips touch, I feel a spark between us. We pull away, I bite my lip.

We get intruded on by Michael running out of the coffee store.
"LILY! MY PRECIOUS DRINK!" he says running to the drink and sitting on the ground picking up the drink pretending to cry.

Luke and I just look at each other and laugh.

June 12th 2013 continued:

DIARY!!!!!!
Today was the best day. Luke and I kissed, We forgave each other, he believes me. He cares now. I'm so excited. I have to go to dinner with my fam now, bye!

Xoxo Lily..

A/n: yay for a long chapter? I tried to make it longer okay bye