Princess of Tennis

Yuki's P.O.V

I sighed as I stepped out of the terminal. Man I forgot how hot it was in Japan. Taking one of my hair ties, I tied my hair into a ponytail and enjoyed the cold air conditioning at the airport.

I walked out of the airport wondering who I should visit first: Ryoma, Kunitmitsu, Seichii, Genichirou, Syuuske or Keigo. Deciding to pay a visit to the old man, I headed towards the temple.

I walked up those long stairs to find Ryoma practicing. I could see the tennis ball indents on the ground. I quietly crept towards him, my back hunch over and my quiet footsteps.

After getting an inch near him, I jumped up, covered his eyes, and yelled guess who?! I felt Ryoma jump slightly, but then he took my hands off his eyes and faced me. He widened his eyes once he saw me, but the next thing I knew, I was being hugged to death.

"Where were you?! You didn't contact me and the only info I could get on you were the matches you played in the US Open!" Ryoma yelled. He couldn't stop asking me questions until I pressed a tennis ball I had in my pockets against his lips.

His eyes scrunched up in disgust and slapped my hand away. He started wiping his mouth furiously and glaring at me.

I couldn't help but giggle and say " Ryoma if you scrub your lips too hard, they might fall off." That only made him glare more at me.

"Oh come on Ryoma. That was the only way I could get you to be quiet for a second."

"You didn't have to use a tennis ball!" he yelled.

I started to giggle at him even more. " Oh whatever. Let's go see oyaji (father)."

We walked to their living room to see oyaji on the floor reading a newspaper, but Ryoma and I both knew that there was definitely a magazine hidden behind there.

"Hey oyaji! Still reading those kind of magazines I see. I wonder how long you actually survived without Rinko taking them away."

He looked up and I saw a glimpse of his shocked expression before he stood up and hugged me like Ryoma did. I didn't really mind the hug, but when I couldn't breathe I started to wave my hands around.

"Oi Baka oyaji! Let her go!" Ryoma shouted. Using the newspaper Oyaji was reading, Ryoma whacked him over the head.

"Ow!!!!!" Oyaji screamed. Both of them started to wrestle and fight each other.

"Pervert"

"Chibi"

"Baka"

"..."

"Mada Mada Dane" Ryoma smirked.

I tried to hold in a snicker when Oyaji suddenly froze and couldn't think of anything to say back to Ryoma because Okaa-san was standing right behind Ryoma and laid out on the floor was the dirty magazine hidden behind the newspaper. A dark aura could be seen from okaa-san and in one swift movement she bent down and snatched the magazines.

"Nanjirou! What have I said about these in the house?!"

Oyaji cringed and scratched his head nervously while Ryoma and I tried to hide our amusement and laughter.