Chapter:16

"Girl, I just wanna take you home and get right to it
Know I gotta kiss it, baby
Give it to me, lick it lick it inside and out
You know that I just wanna make love
Want you to scream and shout
And baby, when I'm deep in it now
I'ma slow it down, 'cause ain't no speed limit
When we're moving at the speed of sound
We gon' turn all the way up when the lights down
Why your pussy so damn good, miss lady?"

-Chris Brown

A/n: This will be one of the longest chapters of this book😂. Make sure y'all show hella love. Excuse any typos and mistakes.

Faith

"Happy Valentines Day Boo!" I happily say to Lexis handing her the huge gift bag full of gifts i got for her. I also got her a huge bear that's bigger than the both of us. "Aww thank you bestfriend." She says very happy and grateful examining all of the stuff i got her from Victoria Secret,forever 21, and kids footlocker. She walks into her closet. I sit on the bed waiting on her. She comes back with a small gift bag. I smile taking it from her. It was some leggings from Victoria Secret,a SUPREME headband and a Kay Jewelers box. I open it smiling. It was two silver diamond bestfriend necklaces. It was an lock and a key that connected. I looked closer noticing they had our initials engraved in them along with the first day we became bestfriends. I smile wide taking it out the box and handing Lexis the lock part for her. "This is so beautiful." I say putting hers around her neck. "I know right." She says putting mines on. "Thank you sis." I say hugging her. She hugs me back. "Well imma let you get back to sleep." I tell her. When i had got here she was sleep so i kno she's tired. "Ok see you later be safe. Imma be waiting on my man." She says referring to Chris. I laugh walking out locking the door behind me.

Augbear:meet me at wintzells fo lunch. We're goin out later tonight to have dinner. Is that fine wit you or do ya want me too cook? 11:44 a.m
Me:I'll meet you there and we can go out tonight 😋. 11:46 a.m

I listen to Queenaija song Medicine starting my route to wintzells,my favorite place. "How would you like it if i do the things you do? Put you on do not disturb and entertain these dudes." I sing along like I'm at a concert. After about ten minutes I pull up at wintzells. I find a parking spot then wait for August. Somebody knock on my window scaring me. I get out the car when realizing it was August. "Hey bay'beh' gul'." August greets rapping his arms around me like he haven't seen me a few hours ago. "You look beautiful by the way." He says making me smile. I was wearing a simple red,white and blue Tommy Hilfiger dress along with some white and silver AIR Nikes since it was a lil warmer today. "Thank you." I reply taking my hands into his. "No kiss?" He asks making me stop walking. He meets me halfway placing his lips on mines,biting them before ending the kiss.

We walk in and get seated,waiting for our waitress. "We goin some whea' fo the weekend, so befo we go to dinner tonight make sure you got cho' bag packed." August tells me. "Ight boo." I pull my phone out going to Snapchat taking a picture of him. "My Valentine 🤭🖤" i put as the caption before uploading it. "I'm getting bacon wrapped shrimp, what you getting?" I ask August. "Ion kno." He shrugs looking over his menu. "Hey, my name is Samantha and I'll be your waitress for today. May i start you guys off with drinks?" She asks focusing more on August. "Sprite." August tells her. "Watchu' want baby?" He asks me. "Water is fine." I say irritated. She rolls her eyes before walking off. I count to ten in my head. Imma stomp this ugly ass bitch face in, keep playing with me. "Bae you cool?" August asks me grabbing my hand. "You attracted to her or some? I seen you looking at her!" I snap becoming mad. He starts laughing which pisses me off. "Her booty is big but it look fake. Besides that she ain't you,so you don't need to be gettin mad. We talked bout dis befo. Ian gone never cheat on you. Now chillat n let's enjoys our day." He says. I roll my eyes. "If were in a relationship you shouldn't be looking at no other girl, period!" I snap back. He runs his hands down his face seeming irritated. "I mean if it's right there of course imma take a glance,imma man so watchu' expect?" He asks. I shake my head sitting back in my seat.