Chapter:15

Happy Valentine's Day niggas. I updated for y'all so here's my gift to y'all. Sorry for typos i didn't check. So don't come for me! Y'all can atleast start showing love😑

"Shawty my baby my everything She the truth." 

-lil durk

August

I light chuckle standing at my bedroom door. Faith doesn't kno I'm here. She's hotgluing fur along the hinges of her full body mirror and adding lights on top of the fur. It's cute for decoration. I watch her as she rolls her hips to one dance by drake. She's wearing some NIKE PRO Spandex shorts and a white half shirt. She looking good as fuck. Booty by blac youngsta starts playing throughout the room. I laugh as she starts twerking, hyping her own self up. I been standing here for about ten minutes and she still hasn't noticed. I watch her as she glued letter to the very top of the mirror. She's very good at decorating and stuff like that. "AUGUST YOU SCARED ME!!" She yells jumping on me as i walk in the room. "I been standin' in the door for about twenty minutes." I say picking her up. "Ian even see you." She says wrapping her arms around my neck. I kiss her lips rubbing her butt. She kisses me back, making me horny as fuck. I lay her on the bed putting my hands under her back so she have a little arch.

"I missed you." She says pulling me on top of her. "Why you got blood on yo shirt?" She asks curious. "I missed you too babygirl. N don't worry 'bout it, i had to handle some early so i can spend the rest of the day with you." I tell her laying between her legs. She smiles. "Well I'm finto take a shower. You like my mirror ?" She asks trying to get up. I pull her on top of me. "Yes baby i like it. You should start making them for people." I suggest. "You can make birthday pins,crowns,monogram stuff, and make the mirrors." I add. She nods her head. "That's a good idea." She agrees straddling my lap.

I look up at her. She so beautiful. She got her hair in a cute lil bun and her baby hairs is laid. Her skin is glowing and her Lil diamond nose ring is glistening. "Let me take a shower with you." I say sitting up. "Sure." She says getting up. I smack her ass, as she walks away. I watch her as she walks into the bathroom. I follow her. "August take my picture, on portrait mode." She demands handing me her iPhone 8 Plus. She leans on the sink, resting her hand on it too. She looks at the camera. I snap a few pictures along with some off guards. "You look like a real model." I tell her handing her phone back to her. And iPhone 8 camera so fye, like a real photographer took the picture. She scrolls through all her pictures.

I wrap my hands around her from behind,kissing on her neck and rubbing her stomach. She's watching this Lomotif of us that went viral on Instagram and Facebook. "What happened to taking a shower?" I ask her. "I'm finto get in." She reply. I pull her against my hard dick. "August you stay on hard." She laughs brushing her ass against my dick. "Wow i wonder why." I sarcastically respond grabbing her waist. "Twerk for daddy." I say pulling a stack out my pocket. "Get it sis! Aye! Fuck it up, fuck it up!" I hype her up making my voice sound like a girl. She laughs. She's twerking against my dick and it's honestly making me hornier, she finto be bending that ass over inna minute.

"For real doe I'm finto take a shower." She says cutting the water on. She adjusts the glass thing to where it's foggy, so you can't see through the shower. She slowly strips out her clothes, then climb in the shower. I take off my grey champion sweats, and my white T-shirt then climb in behind her. She got it hot as a mother fucker. Almost made me jump out the shower. I close the glass door then pin her against the wall. "What August?" She asks looking innocently up at me. "I know you had ate my hot fries." I tell her. "No i didn't." She says pretends to be confused. I kiss her lips pinching her ass. "Yes you do. I got some for that." I tell her before kissing her lips. I move to her neck, leaving hickies. I plan on going to get some to eat inna lil, and i need everybody to know she gotta man.