chapter:6

Sorry for not updating in a while. Ima try to update as much as possible this week because spring break starts after Friday and im going on a cruise saturday so yea. Sorry for mistakes.

"I'm selfish, I want you all to myself, you don't need nobody else."

-pnb rock

Faith

"What you want son?" I ask august through the phone.

"Dang a nigga can't getta' hey." He says making me laugh.

"Foreal watchu' want." I ask getting in my car.

"What you doin'?" He asks.

"Just clocking out about to go to the nail shop." I say putting my phone on speaker and in my lap.

"I thought you went the other day."

"I did but I just got my nails did." I say pulling off.

"OK you hungry?"

"Yes, bring me some foosacklys ' some hotfries ' sour patch ' and a berry fanta."

"Ight I gotcha'." He says before hanging up.

I start my route to the nail shop blasting 'They ain't with me' by NBA young boy.

I pulled up at the nail shop. I got out after grabbing my purse,keys,and my iPhone headphones.

I walked in and sat in the pedicure chair. "Hi." Ling ling says walking over to me.

"Wassup ling ling." I greet rolling up my pants legs so she can run the water.

I get comfortable in my seat. I hooked my headphones up going to my songs. I went to my special playlist and played ann Marie in my feelings.

I closed my eyes and relaxed as i got my pedicure.

I was knocked out my thoughts with somebody tapping on my shoulders. I opened my eyes and there stood August with my food in his hand.

"Thank you." I say taking the food from him.

"You go straight to the food. I cant get no hey 'bay'beh or no kiss?" He says sounding hurt.

I chuckle leaning up to kiss him. He returned the kiss before handing me the other stuff i asked for.

I watched as he went to sit down. "Cute couple." Ling ling says. "Ya thanks." I reply dipping my chicken tender into my honey mustard.

"What color?" Ling ling ask drying my feet off. "Matte white." I respond before taking a sip of my drink.

"Ugly toe ass." August jokes walking out the nail shop next to me. "Nigga please. My toes look better than yo next and last bitch." I say. He laughs. "Ion have a next bitch. You my one and only lady." He says making me blush.

"So wea' ya' headed to?" He asks wrapping his arms around me.

"To the mall. I wanna see do they got them jordans in my size that came out saturday." I say wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I looked in yo' closet and all i saw was tennis shoes and maybe a lil' sandles. You a girl you dont needa be wearin' allat' boy shit." He says makin' me frown.

I roll my eyes. "Ian never been a girly girl anyway." I say.

"Mmhmm I'll meet you at the mall. Gimmie kiss." He says. I stand on my tip toes. Once he saw me struggling to reach hos lips he leaned down and kissed my lips.

I got in my car and started following august to the mall. I cut up the radio once my song selfish by pnb rock started playing.

"I want you all to myself! You dont need nobody else. I want you all to myself i swear.!" I sing along to the music. I was cut out of my moment with my phone ringing.

"Wassup pimp squek." I greet lexis on the other line sitting my phone in my lap.

"Hey suga watchu doing."

"Nun pulling up at the mall." I say looking for a parking spot.

"Ooouuu turn up bitch im already here." She says. "Im in kids footlocker." She adds.

"Do me a favor and ask for them jordans that came out saturday in a size five." I say walking in.

I hung up the phone making my way to kids footlocker. Them all grey 12's that came out saturday to wet. I gotta have em'.

"PIMP SQUEK!" i yell running to lexis hugging her like ian just see her today.

I took my shoes from her before walking to the cash register. "Where August?" She asks standing in front of me with some all white hierarchies in her hand.

"Right hea'" i turn around and August was standing behind me.

"Wassup law." He greets to lexis dapping her up.

"As long as you wit' me yeen never gotta pay." August says paying for my shoes and takeing my bag.

I just looked at him and smiled. He's so sweet to me but the the street he savage.

"FUCK SOME SHIT UP BIATCH!" Lexis yells hitting the kodak in front of me. "Get it suh! Get it suh!" I exclaim.

"Yall ghetto as fuck." August says. "We not ghetto you just cant handle the littness." I say.

--
August

I wake up wit' emptiness. I get up walkin' into the bathroom. I see faith standing in the mirror in just her underwear and bra. Ive never seen her in just her underwear and bra and of course she was lookin' hella sexy ao my dick was risin'. It went soft once i noticed a scar going from her panty line and down the inner part of her thigh. And she was crying. She didnt even notice my presence. I walked over to her.

"Faith whats wrong?" I ask pullin' her towards me as she lighty sobbed. I cant stand when a girl cries. For one its aggravating as fuck and two i just dont like to see females cry.

"What happened to your leg?" I ask hopin for a response ' but she didn't say nothin.

"Aye look ni' i know you cryin' becauae 'dat scar prolly bringin back memories but whats a healthy relationship without talkin' and keepin secrets?" I say and ask. She's very hard at openin' up so i wasted my breath givin her 'dat speech.

"I was cut......"

Short and boring but the next chapter will be LIT.

Give me feedback ya know.

I will try to update as much as possible this week.

I explained why in the beginning of the chapter for those of you who dont read author notes.

10 votes

10 comments

-augustoverall