chapter:7

Sorry for mistakes.

Please give me feedback.

"I grew up in the streets without no heart."

-21 savage

Faith

"Best friend Wake The Fuck Up!" I hear lexis loud mouth ass. I groaned pulling the cover over my head attempting to fall back asleep. "NO BITCH GET THE FUCK UP!" She yelled jumping on top of me.

"August why the fuck you let her in." I groaned throwing her off of me. "Its Saturday bitch you must forgot we was going to the beach today?" She ask snatching the covers off of me. "What time is it?" I ask. I never understood why black people wanna get up early for the beach. "Time for yo' ass to get up." She says.

I look up examing her. She was wearing a white see through cover up, under it I can see her two piece PINK bathing suit. I pushed her out the way making my way to the bathroom. I did my business then brushed my teeth. After rinsing my mouth I put on my robe. I smelled food and rushed down the damn steps.

On my island it was a plate already made for me consisting of cheese eggs,waffles,bacon,and grits. "Who cooked?" I ask lexis who was already stuffing herself.

"I did." I hear august voice as his arms wrapped around my waist. I smiled before turning around kissing his lips. "Thanks bae." I say before sitting down to eat.

After I ate I walked up the stairs to shower. I climbed in the hot shower singing along to Sydney renae 'how you gonna'. After about 45 minutes of me in the shower singing and dancing I washed up and climbed out. I wrapped my towel around my body that august got made for me with his face on it. After putting my hair in a tight sock bun, and putting on my one piece VS PINK bathing suit that was open in the back  I walked out my bathroom. I grabbed the sunscreen off my dresser.

"Hell no you not wearin' 'DAT." I here august say. I give him that nigga what look. "I'm just playin', as long as you got on some 'dats not showin' too much." He says taking the sunscreen out my hand.

After he sun screened me up, I grabbed my cover up,beach bag,and flip flops and walked downstairs.

"Take our picture." I say handing August my phone. Lexis and I have a special bond so out pictures be the bomb. The first pose we did was we was hugging with one of our legs up. After taking many pictures I selected two out the many and posted it on Instagram with the caption 'she fight👊i fight😉it ain't jumping its a sister thing💘 -beach with fav-'

"No kiss for me?" August ask.

I laugh standing on my tip toes to kiss him. "Bye boo bear." He says smacking my booty. "Bye Aug bear." I respond smiling.

"I'm drained, physically,mentally,emotionally. I then gave you all of me but still you couldn't devote to me. Told you bout the niggas In my past and how they hurted me,but you swore up and down that you wasn't the same but you do shit differently." Lexis and I sung along to Ann Marie 'in my feelings'. We were almost at paradise beach and she was driving. "You got me in my feelings!" Lexis screams trying to hit the high note. I laugh. Yhr difference between us is that I can sing and she cant. That's the only difference.

We pulled up at the beach moments later and searched for a spot after getting us icrcream.

"So trell and I broke up." She says biting into her ice cream cone. I raised my eyebrow. "Why?" I respond. "I walked in on him cheating. So fuck him. I want his toddler dick ass dead. IMA tell trey and august to put a hit on his bitch ass." She says in one breath. "Told you he was no good. Stop looking for love and let love find you. Why you ain't tell me? You know I gotta machete, I wouldve cut his dick off then stuffed it down his throat. And how bout August friend Chris told me to put you on him." I say. She laughs. "He is kinda sexy."

I shake my head and went to august name.

Me: kill that nigga montrell.

Augbear👅💞💏:gotcha.

--

"I wanna do a hit with you." I tell august as he drives. It was later on in the day and lexis and I had a blast at the beach. He raise his eyebrows glancing at me.  "You sure you really rockin with me. You ain't tryna set me up or nun? I love you but I'll hurt anybody." He says. "Yes August I'm sure. I did hits with my brother a lot before he died. If I wasn't with you I wouldn't never came this far with you." I respond.

He nods his head. "Makeup or punch?" He asks. "Ion wear makeup." I respond. He reach in the glove department and pull out some purple make up. "I knew you wore makeup!" I joke. His skin is so clear and smooth it'll fool anybody. "Girl I'll slap you out the u.s, ion wear no makeup. Its for things like this." He says. "Make your face look bruise up." He adds tossing it in my lap. I sighed doing the best I can. I'm all natural so ion need makeup. After I made a black eye he handed me some scissors.

"You need to make it look like you got beat up. Cut up your clothes and walk over there and act like your boyfriend beat you." He says pulling up at what look like a trap house with two security guards at the door.

"We not gone get caught?" I ask doing what he said. "No they wack, they don't got no cameras and they got weak niggas. The police can easily go in and arrest all em'." He says pullin' out a mask to hide his face. "Don't let me down." He adds kissing my lips.

I got out the car and walked over to them fake crying. They raised they guns ready to shoot me. "Help me my boyfriend beat me and tried to take me." I cry limping a little. They lowered they guns and walked over to me. "its OK I can help you." One says. Next thing I know it was a bullet in both they heads.

"Quick grab the duffel bags." August says. I pick up the two bags that were on each side of them and ran to the car with August behind me. "You see that nigga face." August says laughing as the people who were inside the trap start raiding out. I then helped August kill somebody. This is reminding me of the times I had with my brother.

I sighed sitting back in my seat.

"Its to late now bonnie. I gotcha."

When I saw him will be updated tomorrow.

Show love.

-augustoverall