chapter:11

Sorry for not updating in a while. Y'all still rocking with this book?? This gone be a long chapter btw.

"Girl I miss ya, I love ya, and I can't wait to touch ya,girl you know I just wanna kiss ya, and hug ya."

-Kodak black

Faith

I step out the steaming hot shower grabbing my towels. I wrap my hair in one and wrap my body in the other one. I've been working all day and all I wanna do is eat me a big bowl of fruit loops and go to sleep. I walk downstairs and grab me a bowl out the cabinet. I grab my cereal out the pantry and pour it into the bowl. I open the fridge and grab the container of milk. I notice it was only a small amount in it. I smack my lips, imma beat lexis big headed ass.

I grab my phone off the corner and noticed I had a message from august.

Aug bear👅💞💑: wyd? 10:21 pm

Me: nun, mad.. 10:40 pm

I sit down on the stool. This nigga fin to bring me some milk.

Aug bear👅💞💑: why?😕 10:42 pm

Me: cus, I just poured a big ass bowl of cereal and ion got no damn milk. I really wanted some cereal😤 10:44 pm

I eat the dry cereal while waiting for him to text back. Its taking him forever. I walk up the stairs to put on some nightclothes, since I was still in this towel. I put on this I have no tits shirt and some PINK shorts. My phone go off and a message from august pops up.

Augbear👅💞💑: open the door. 11:16 pm

I run down the steps to the door. I put the security code in for my alarm and open the door. I see a big ass human size bear sitting down with a jug of milk between its leg. I smile as August pop out with a bag in his hand. "You gone let us in or what?" He asks picking up the bear.

I smile letting him in. I lock the door and set the alarm then follow him to my kitchen. "Now give papi some suga'." August says sitting the extra snacks he brought down, making me laugh. I stand on my tip toes and peck his lips. "I need a real kiss, I miss you guh." he says pouting. "Well I can barely reach yo lips." I reply. He picks me up kissing my lips. I wrap my legs around his waist with my arms around his neck. I break the kiss. I'm ready to eat and this nigga playing.

"I'm fin to go shower." August says kissing my lips while its full of cereal. I nod my head. "I gotta question." August says being serious. I look at him telling him to continue. "Why the hell do you got on a 'I have no tits shirt' when yo' titties damn near poppin out ya' shirt?" He asks making me laugh. The way he talks is funny as shit. I shrug my shoulders. "It was cute so I got it nigga." He thumbs my forehead. I swap his hands away.

After I finish eating I grab me a bag of hot chips and walk upstairs to my room. This nigga in the shower singing his heart out. I go into the bathroom. I get my face cleansing stuff and apply it. After I wash it off I apply some coconut oil to my face. This how I keep my skin all clear. In the morning time I wash my face with soap and repeat. I hear the shower cut off. "Can you pass me the towel?" August ask stepping out. I hand him the towel off the cornet as I comb my wet hair out.

I'm trying so hard not to look at him. His dick literally be on hard 24/7. I watch as he wraps the towel around his waist,water still dripping from his hair. He smacks my butt causing me to jump. "That sting!" I whine rubbing where its stinging. "Mhm." He says grabbing me by my waist pressing my butt on his dick. "You so freaky." I say cutting off my hair dryer. I put my bonnet on then cut the light out. "I'm yo freak doe." He responds laying next to me on the bed.

"yo ass still sting?" He asks laughing. I nod my head as he rubs it."turn around I'll give you a massage." He says pulling down my shorts. "Damn girl you got on PINK shorts and PINK panties. Yo whole closet mist be Victoria secret." he says making me laugh cus its true. "Take yo shirt off,I'm fin to give you a real massage." He says. "Dont look at my titties."I tell him turning away from him. "Girl I looked at yo titties befo' when you was sleep and youn' even know." He says making me blush. "When?" I asked. "When you had 'dat robe on and you was knocked out. 'dats why you had that hickey on yo titty cuz I was tryna wake yo bigheaded ass up,and you still ain't feel it." He says. "So you tried to seduce me when I was sleep." I joke. "Yo bigheaded ass was the one who decides to wear a robe to sleep, and it opened when you moved." He says laughing.

I lay on my stomach so he can give me a massage. I laugh as he squirts lotion on my back. That shit cold as shit. We make small chat as he massages my back. "You gone massage my feet? It hurt like a mothafucka." He asks making me frown. "I'll think about it." I say. He smacks his lips."What you doing tomorrow well today?" I ask him. "Chill witcho then I gotta handle some." He says. "I wanna go with you, but I need to go to the mall in the morning. I got a ticket for them red Jordan's." I say turning over to face him. "Yo bigheaded ass not gone get up." He say. I'm tired of this nigga calling me bigheaded.

I'm actually buying the shoes for me and him, although I know he gone try to pay. He spend money one everyday and in my opinion the man shouldn't be spending all the money in the relationship. The female spend money sometimes and the male spend money sometimes. But August being a Lil rich he dont Care.

I was snapped out my thoughts by feeling his cold hands grab one of my boobs. This nigga know damn well what he was doing. "Sorry I couldn't help myself." He says as he leave hickeys all over my upper body. "Wait stop bae." I say putting my shirt back on. "I wasn't tryna do the dirty, I just wanted to eat it." He sings making me laugh. "But if youn want me to I'll stop." He says laying on top of me. "Its not that I don't want you too, its just that you'll probably leave me when I finally give you the pussy." I say trying to word it good.

He looks at me like I'm crazy as hell. "Girl if I wanted to just fuck and leave I wouldn't be doin half of the shit I do. I wouldnt spoil you if I wanted to just fuck and leave. I wouldn't introduce my lifestyle to anybody I just wanted to fuck. We already had this conversation, ion care if you wait till ten years to give up the pussy its when ever you ready." He says. "But you gone eventually get tired of me not wanting too,and che-" he cuts me off. "Girl you talk so much, n I wouldn't never cheat on you. Stop thinking like that. Why would I cheat on gold and I wouldn't find another you, so imma be stuck with silver." He says. I shake my head laughing kissing his lips.

"I love you rat." He says. "I love you to skinny Grinch." I respond laughing. He grips my ass cheek. "Go to sleep. We gotta be up early of you want them shoes." He tells me laying his head between my breast licking them. I smile flipping us over so I was on top."I love you." I say kissing his lips. He push his tongue in my mouth. The way I'm sitting his dick is directly between my legs. I grind against his hard dick as we passionately kiss. I feel his hands go up my shirt. I bite my lip as he squeeze my breasts. "I knew you was a supafreak." August says making me laugh. "I'm yo freak doe, but yeen seen nothing yet." I say rubbing my hands along his bare chest. I be having so many nasty thoughts in my mind. at nighttime before I go to sleep I be having sex in my mind.

--

"Got to the food court and get me some Chinese." I tell August. "OK you need some money?" He asks taking out a stack. "No August." I say trying to walk away. "You sure?" "Yes August damn, you dont have to pay for everything for me." I say becoming annoyed. "Im just tryna make sure you straight." He says. "I kiss his lips I'll be back."

After I got August and I shoes I walked out of footlocker. He better be glad I love him cuz his shoes by itself was almost three hundred dollars,them long ass feet. I go the opposite way to Dillard's. I'm fin to buy him some polo shirts, a mk watch, and im fin to buy us matching Calvin Klein outfits.

After I got everything from out of dillards,I walked towards the food court. August was just now leaving from getting the food.

"Where yo bigheaded ass Been?" He asks making me laugh.

I love y'all💞like/comment for the next chapter.

-augustoverall