Chapter 13- Luke

I walked out of the classroom and saw Luke reading Romeo and Juliet on the floor.

"Romeo? Oh Romeo? Where have you gone?"

"I am here, my Juliet."

We both laughed as I sat next to Luke.

"I'm guessing that you want to be my Juliet?

"Are you a mind-reader, my Romeo?"

"I am indeed, my Juliet."

We laughed once again. Luke leaned in and we kissed with so much passion. It's not like any other kiss I have experienced. This was my true love's kiss. So cliche.

We both lean back and looked at each other.

"I love you, Romeo."

"I love you too, my Juliet."

We both stood up and kissed once more.
We held hands on the way out of the building as we stopped kissing. While we were outside, heading our way to Luke's car, we saw Jonas and Aiden.

"I'll be right back."

"Okay."

I walked towards Jonas and Aiden and told them the news. They were sad, but happy that I was happy. We agreed to stay as friends, which made me really happy. I walked away and reached for Luke's hand. We reattached and kept walking.

As soon as we reached Luke's car, we immediately got inside.

"Are you ready?"

"I was born ready."

We both laughed and I leaned over to give him a kiss on a cheek. He turned in the engine and then we drive off. We continued to hold hands on the way. Eventually, we got to my house and we got out of the car.

"I love you."

"Love you too, Juliet."

We chuckled and then kissed. I walked inside and waved goodbye. Luke did the same.

I went inside and watched Luke's car drive off. I turned around seeing my parents.

"We are really proud of you." Said my Mom.

"Why? I didn't earn a medal of love." I replied.

"No, but you found him. Luke is the one." Said my dad

"He is truly amazing. I love him so much." I replied.

"We know" nodded my mom.

We huddled together and hugged.

"You two make a great couple." Said my dad.

"Oh stop it." I said in embarrassment.

We all laughed and headed to the kitchen. All we did was talked. I finally found it. Happiness. Luke was the key to it. I couldn't find a better key.

Thank you so much for reading Broken Gold! You picked Luke! What a guy! If you want to read the endings of Jonas or Aiden or both! You can if you wish! I can't control that. Wait . . . Nevermind. Anyways, thank you all so much and have a good day!

-Midraven