Chapter 9

Few weeks have passed. Nothing changed. I have hanged out with Luke and Jonas a lot lately. I've been to rehearsal for Romeo and Juliet. I even talked to Aiden more often. You can always tell when a guy likes you.

Luke- He always looks into my eyes and smiles a lot.

Jonas- He get a bit overprotective lately, sometimes.

Aiden- He just checks me out. Up and down a lot. He will even look at me lips and bit his own. It gets creepy.

These guys are all over the place. Anyways, the play is going great. The play will be next week. I'm excited.

As I walk out of the Performance Arts building, I see Aiden smoking, as usual.

"Hey beautiful."

"Aria."

"Whatever. Do you have a ride?"

"Does my feet count?"

"No. Now, come on."

He walks off, then stops. He turns towards me.

"Well, aren't you coming?"

"I guess,"

I follow him to the parking lot. He open his car, which looks very old and ruined. He gets in and I follow.

"Ready?"

"Yeah."

He turns on his car and we drive away.

"So you are Juliet?"

"Correct for once."

"I know Luke is Romeo in the play, but can I be your Romeo in heart?"

"That's really cheesy. Besides, from what I have heard, 16 poor girls have been dumped by a bad boy named Aiden."

"Your right once again, Golden Girl."

"ARIA."

"Whatever. Anyways, are you dating Luke or Jonas?"

"No, we are just friends."

"Right."

"I'm serious."

"Uh huh."

"Wait."

"What?"

"You don't even know my address."

He stopped at alleyway. He turns towards me.

"What are you doing, creep."

"Look, I might be a player and bad boy, but I love you more than any of those girls."

"They didn't deserve to get cheated on."

"THEY DON'T DESERVE ANYTHING. YOU EARN IT!"

"They didn't earn the right to get dumped off."

"Just like you don't deserve to have a perfect life!"

We both hesitated. We both looked at each other. He was very mad. I felt sad. I knew people felt that way. But he went too far.

"I didn't ask to be perfect, Aiden"

"I didn't ask for my mother to be dead either."

I looked at him with shock. His mother is dead. He looks down and his bangs cover his face. I put my hand on his shoulder.

"I'm so sorry."

"It was 8 years ago. I had years of torture from my dad. He did drugs and even killed for money. I got caught up from that. I became like him. I was abused. Put down. Thrown out. Even forced to marry someone for money."

"That's like from the olden days, where they would force marriage for inheritance."

"Exactly, I ran away. The only thing I was able to do."

"I'm so sorry."

"No. Don't be. You can't be sorry for something that you didn't do."

"But I feel bad."

"I know you do. Everyone does. You are the first to know more about me."

"How come?"

"Golden Girl, it's hard to confess the past of pain. It's none of their business. None of their concerned. They can't help me. To forget it all, I just party with girls all night to forget my past."

"That's why you go from one girl to another."

"Yes. How are you so understanding?"

"Because I listen. I'm concerned for others."

"You can't always help them."

"I know, but I have to try."

He stares at the steering wheel. I look at him with concern.

"Maybe we can help each other."

He looks at me after I said that. He quickly kisses me. We stayed in our same position for a few minutes and then he turns away. I can tell he is smirking.

"Your kisses are truly golden, Golden Girl."

"Shut up."

He puts his hand on my cheek and we kiss once again. This is the third guy I have kissed. Is this considered cheating? Well, no. I'm not dating anyone, so no. We still kiss and kiss and kiss and, you get it. I turn away seeing what time it is.

"Look, I have to get home."

"But we didn't get to the good stuff."

"We aren't there yet."

We both get back into our regular positions and I tell him my address. He starts the car and we head for my house. Eventually, we get to my house and I get out of the car.

"Maybe tomorrow?"

"Oh, maybe- no."

I turn away from his request and I shut the door. He chuckles and drove away. He was just messing with me. Maybe . . .

I decided to go up stairs, as usual. I get ready for bed and I crawl into my covers of my bed. I look up at the ceiling and think about all three guys.

Jonas- the star football player.

Luke- the "Golden Boy".

Aiden- the player or also known as the bad boy.

All so different. Yet, I'm falling for all of them. I don't know who I would choose if I had too.