Chapter 13- Jonas

Jonas was all I can think of. He is everything to me. After all he did, I'm lucky to know who he is.

After school, I come across Jonas and I walk up towards him.

"Jonas, I have my answer."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I thought about it and I'm very happy of what you did. You were caring. You aren't like other guys. I would love to be yours."

"I'm happy you said yes."

He pulled me closer and we touched lips. It's was magical. He was the one hidden in my heart. I finally figured it out. He is my one and only.

After we kissed, we held hands on the way out of school. I had noticed Luke and Aiden. I walked over to them and talked to them. They were sad, but happy that I was happy. I'm glad they appreciate my decision. I'm happy that we are still friends. I walked back towards Jonas and held his hand as we walked to his car.

"Ready to go home?"

"Of course."

We both got in the car and Jonas turned on the engine. We headed for my house.

"Let's have sometime together this weekend?"

"I don't see why not?"

We kissed as he drove.

"Watch the road."

"Yes ma'am."

We chuckled. We got to my house and both got out of the car. We held each and kissed goodbye before I got inside.

"See you tomorrow, Aria."

"Same as you, Jonas."

I walked inside my house and watched Jonas drive away. I missed him already.

I walked towards the kitchen and saw my parents.

"You found the one?" Asked my mother.

"Yes, Jonas, he is amazing. I love him so much."

"Hopefully he treats you well." Said my father.

"Oh he will. I am sure of it."

I walked over and hugged my parents.

"We are proud of you, sweetheart." Said my mom calmly.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because you found him. He is the one. You really didn't want to fall in love, but you had a change of heart when you gave him a chance."

I looked at them both and I smiled.

"I was really head-strong on my future and education that I didn't want to fall in love, but Jonas changed that. I'm happy that he kept pushing to date me. He opened my eyes. If I had any."

"Oh stop it."

We all laughed and went to the kitchen and sat together. We talked the entire time about random things. I got what I truly wanted. Happiness. Everyone thinks I'm perfect, but really, I'm not. But that's okay.

Thank you so much for reading Broken Gold! You picked Jonas as your favorite! He is great! If you want to read about Luke and Aiden, then you are welcome too. Well, technically I can't control what you read. Anyways, thank you so much and have a great day!

-Midraven