Chapter 3

When they finally reach the packhouse, Lysander lets out a big sigh of relief. He carried his beautiful woman all the way to the house, but she didn't make it easy for him, no! She screamed at him to let her down and she hit his back so many times that he was scared because he knows that she injured her hands badly. When they arrive, he locks her in a room, his room, their room. He hears the bangs and the screams. "Let me out! "He loses count of how many times he hears this phrase. His wolf is growling and whimpering at the same time. He is growling at Lysander to go to their room and talk to her, and whimpering because of her screams. "She's in pain! " He thinks. 

Lysander runs into his office and sees his Beta looking panicked as he talks to his 3rd in Command. As soon as he enters the room, the two men turn to him. "Lysander where the hell have you been? We tell you to go find a mate and you bring the Red Riding Hood home? All packmembers are confused as well as David and me! "He starts rambling but Lysander decides to stop him. -"Relax Luke, would you? It turns out that the Red Riding Hood is my mate. She wanted me to leave her alone and wouldn't want to come with me so I carried her here. " Luke pales with every word his Alpha says. "You kidnapped the Red Riding Hood?" He almost cries out. -"No I did not kidnap her, this is where she belongs! " He growls out. 

Just as they start arguing about whether or not Lysander kidnapped Jane, David interrupts them. "Lysander, what are you actually still doing here? Shouldn't you be talking to your mate? Imagine how she must feel like." Lysander nods, thanks both men and leaves his office. As he is walking towards their room, he thinks about everything he will tell her. He just hopes that she won't murder him as soon as he enters the room.