Chapter 21 / Jane's P.O.V

I am currently lying in a room, to be more detailed, on a bed. This room is so quiet, that it is almost scaring me. I'm alone, I know that and the right side of my face hurts like hell. I remember what happened..the shopping mall..sitting in the car with Lysander..and then this pain, I must have blacked out after that. The pain is not unbearable, actually it feels kind of numb, like some time passed since I hurt myself and I would like to see what it is, but it is too hard to stand up, I'm too weak. I start with slowly rappling myself up, then I move my legs with an impossibly strong effort. Soon, I am sitting up. I grab the edge of the bed and stand up. I am taking my time but after a few minutes I finally manage to stand on my feet. My hand wanders to the wall beside me and I start moving towards the door and then I leave the room. The hall I am standing in seems very unfamiliar, but nonetheless, I start moving. There is only one side I can go to, because the room I exited is the last room in the hallway. As I am stumbling towards the end of the hall, I can hear noices, people talking. I don't know whether that is a good or a bad sign, but I have to see what is going on.

I stop and peek around the corner. People are sitting on the floor, listening to someone speak, someone very familiar of mine. "Mate!" I hear my wolf speak for the first time since I woke up. Her voice is husky, like she hasn't been talking for a while. Lysander stops talking and looks away from the packmembers. His gaze seems to wander, as if he is searching for something and then our eyes meet. "Jane. " He mutters and in the blink of a second, he has me smashed against him. His arms are wrapped tightly around me, too tightly, and I groan because of the pain. Hearing that, he loosens his grip around me slightly, enough for me to slide to the floor. He gets down on his knees, now almost standing at the same height as me. He pulls me to him again, only not as hard and starts stroking my hair. "Jane. " He whispers continuously. I pull away, as much as he lets me and get a good look at his face. He seems exhausted, very exhausted. "Lysander. " I whisper, because it is too hard to speak. Lysander pulls my head to his and kisses me everywhere he could. I smile, everything is ok.

People are surrounding us, our packmembers. I can feel their concern and like no time before, I feel utterly at ease. "Hello. " I mutter, knowing that they can hear me. But before anyone can say anything, Lysander speaks up. "Your Luna is very tired now, I will bring her to our room so she can rest. When she is better, we will have a pack-ceremony/ introduction." When he finishes, everyone gets quiet. He doesn't once look anywhere else than at me. His gaze holds mine and I wouldn't have it anyother way. My mate gathers me in his hands and carries me to our all too familiar room. He lays me on our bed and stares at me, musters me with a stern expression. "Lysander. " I call out to him, but get no responce. I try again and again but he just stares into my eyes. I push myself up, ignoring the pain in my arm. I grab his face and pull it against mine, till our lips meet. There is a noice coming from his throat, that sounds like a groan and soon enough, he is kissing me back. He takes control of our kiss, like always, and pushes me back onto the bed, with him on top of me. He pulls away, more than once, just to start kissing me again and again. After a short while, he pulls away. The room falls silent. We stare at each other and Lysander sighs. He actually looks calm, maybe a bit relieved. "Is something wrong? " I had to ask, the way he looked before I kissed him was just unnerving. "Everything is ok, now. " - "Now? " What the hell happened? "It's nothing..Well it's not nothing but you should rest. I will tell you when you get better. " - "When I get better? I am better. Tell me what happened! Right now. " I try standing up but he holds my shoulders back, preventing me from standing up. " You are better? You are seriously giving me that? After you've been in a coma for 1 week? No, I will not accept the fact that you are 'ok'. " I need some water. I feel so hot and my throat feels so dry. I stand up from the bed, only to be pushed back by Lysander again. He growls and narrows his eyes at me. "Do you really want to get hurt so badly? " I point my finger to my head, signalising that he should read my thoughts. "I just want to get some water, you idiot! " His expression turns from angry to stunned and I just can't stop myself from laughing, which I regret. My throat starts killing me and I guess Lysander sees that, because he brings me a glass of water not a second later. I drink it and then 4 more glasses. Then, we just sit there. He is waiting for me to say something and I am waiting for him.  Man, is he shocked when I start laughing. I stop, and lean into him, he wants to kiss me but I lean back again. "Tell me what happened. " It doesn't sound like a command, which I think he appreciates. " But you're not ready. " -" I am." I assure him, and he starts talking.

"While you were 'sleeping', things didn't turn out well. I was worried and kind of hopeless. The doctor said that you wouldn't be able to see on your right eye anymore but he didn't mention that you might fall into coma, so when I wanted to wake you up in the next morning and you showed no reaction, I flipped. A man, that called himself ' Van' came to our pack ond told me to better be prepared because George and his pack would attack soon. Believing him was a good choice because two days later, Bloodstone pack arrived in our territory.

The fight was cruel but in the end, our pack won. Some of our packmembers died, but the number wasn't that high, which I thank god for. George was killed, so you don't have to be afraid anymore. After the war, we buried all of the packmembers that had died during the war. It was so hard on me without you by my side. I nearly went crazy. Now you are awake and I couldn't be more happy." He looks like he has something more to say but then he closes his mouth and looked down, on his lap.

I sit up again and pull him to myself. He protests but I just tell him that I want to hold him. Afterwards, I ask him to bring me to the dead packmembers. At first, he didn't want to but after a lot of begging from my side, he takes me to the graveyard. After I pay my respects to all of them, I ask Lysander where George's corpse was. "We burned it. I didn't want to bury him here  and Bloodstone didn't want to bury him in their territory either. They hated him just like we did. "

As I stand there, staring at the graves of the people that protected me my brain is empty. There is not a single thing that I think about. I am not happy nor am I sad, you can call it shock. I feel arms wrap around me and soothing words being whispered into my ear as the heaviness seems to start to melt away. "Everything is going to be ok. It's over. "

~~~~~AN~~~~~

I'm so so sorry for not updating for such a Long time . I could give you some excuses as to why I didn't update but I know that what I did was unacceptable.

Is this the end? I think not, I think there will be one chappy left and then we will get to the epilogue. Thank you so so much for being with me on this journey and thank you so much for 28K reads, it's a GIGANTIC support even though I am a horrible author. See you in the next AN *.* <3