Chapter 14:

"Listen..Lysander,..I- I can't go back with you. " She stammers, not knowing what to say. He doesn't say a thing, he just holds her close silently and it scares her a bit..She tries pulling away, but seeing as she can't move an inch, she just continues talking. " I-I-You're a great guy really, you're kind and caring, I am not good for you, I am not. I-I can't be the Luna your pack deserves I.." She doesn't stop, the words fall out of her mouth, like a waterfall. She gives him various of reasons as to why she was no good for him. But he doesn't care..He is beyond caring..He doesn't care about why she would be bad for him. He doesn't care, what the reason was why everyone feared her nor does he care when he lets Blake take over. Blake cut her rambling off with a vicious growl. They have enough, enough of her running away, enough of not having what is theirs with them. He slams her against the wall, his eyes fully black, cold and yet full with emotions: anger, sadness, need.."Now you listen here..."- His voice is deep, dark and barely recognizable -"...I have enough of you running away, you are my soulmate, our souls are bound toegether, you are made for me and I am made for you. You are my only source of happiness and I would give anything to be able to go to bed with you and wake up with you next to me. Your breathing is the only thing that matters to me, I don't care what that dark secret of yours is, you can always tell me, but I know that I would still love you with all my heart, because you are who you are and that is my amazing and beautiful mate." By the end of his speech, he is breathing hard. His eyes turn to his dark blue ones, which she adores boundless. "I love you, don't you understand that?..."- His voice turns normal again -"...I am supposed to love you and you are supposed to love me, we will have little pups and love each other 'tll death do us apart. Why don't you give me a chance. Why don't you give us a chance. "His voice is soft, full with sadness..A tear ran down his face and he turns away, not caging her against the wall anymore. He starts walking towards the doorway just to be stopped by an arm, he feels tingles from the contact and tries to act cool. "What do you-" He starts speaking but is cut off by the softest lips, he ever got the pleasure of touching, her lips. The kiss is passionate, full with emotion, full with want and need. He wraps his arms around her waist and pulls her extremly close to him, as if he is scared that she will disappear. He pushes her against the wall, where they stayed just seconds ago. She wraps her legs aroud his waist and digs her nails into his shoulder. He hisses in pain and they break their kiss. He nuzzles her neck and as he finds his mark, he surprises her by licking it. She moans loudly and starts breathing even harder. He likes her reaction and licks it again, teasing her. "Stop teasing me! " She protests in a husky voice. He pulls away, hesitantly, and for a while, they just stand there, staring at each other, before she starts chuckling. His face lights up, he looks like a kid, who got his favourite present. "Put me down! " She orders, still chuckling. His smile turns into a frown. "Why? " She smiles a heartwarming smile before she speaks. "Because, I need to pack! " A breathtaking smile took over his face, now he looks like a kid,who got his favourite present on christmas. "And because this position is really awkward, especially with.." She pointed down and he feels the blood rising to his cheeks, he blushes. He lets her down, she pecks his cheek and starts walking towards her bedroom. Before she leaves the living room, she turns around. "You go now, I will have to fix this door before I can go anywhere. " In an instant, he has her flushed against his body again, he does not like the idea of leaving her alone. "I am not going anywhere without you! " He prompts, making her sigh. "Then call Luke and David in here. I'll fix the door and then we will go. " -"Oh I can fix the..." -"No!" She starts growling. He nods, not wanting to argue with her again. She goes into her bedroom and Lysander calls the two men that wait infront of the house. She walks into the living room, to see the three men sitting on the dining table. Jane places her traveling bag next to Lysander and goes to the doorway to check how bad it is and winces. "Did you have to destroy my door like that? " -"Yes, it was necessary. " Lysander answers. She sighs again. "Do you guys want a drink?" She makes her way to the kitchen. "Just water. " They say, at the same time. She places the glasses on the table and sits with them. Awkward silence fills the room until Jane breaks it. "So..when do you plan on fixing my door? "