Lions & Tigers & Liam Payne. Oh My!

This is a joint story that I am writing with @NiallHoranAteMyNamee and we would really appreciate feedback! Tell us what you think. :) Please vote and comment.

-----------------------

Chapter One:

I tapped my pen onto my desk with anticipation. Why did I deserve to meet One Direction? I stared at my lifeless paper. The question kept skipping through my mind like a broken record player. Why did I, Cher Marie Lovett, deserve to meet One Direction? Lots of ideas swirled my mind, but one caught my attention.

Without thinking twice, I scribbled onto the paper, “So I can lick Liam Payne's abs.”

I know what you're thinking. That's probably the dumbest reason ever.

But, hey, it was 100 percent truthful and its not like they're gonna read it anyways.

Pretty pleased with my idea from God, I skipped over to Mrs. Richards’ desk and slammed down my masterpiece. “I'm finished,” I smirked with a mouthful of victory.

Little did I know that a simple, ‘I'm finished’ would be my biggest regret yet.

About one week after our writing assignment for Mrs. Richards, the fall of my reign at this school surely came. ‘What happened?’ You may ask. Well, I only have one answer for that: Liam freaking Payne.

I may sound a bit overdramatic considering I didn’t actually reign at my school at all. In fact, I was basically a nobody to all of the so-called “populars”. I swear, if you sit near them for more than five minutes you can feel your brain cells depleting. Besides them, I had some great friends. We were so mean to one another but hey, that’s what friendship is, right?

Anyways, I bet you’re dying to know why I was so embarrassed that I almost died. Literally, I almost died. I’m not even exaggerating. Well, it all started when One Direction decided to make a surprise visit to my school, which was totally bogus to me considering I hate my school and it’s in the middle of nowhere. What I didn’t know was that they were coming here to meet some supposed “authors”. Psh, no one at this school was smart enough to become an author.

My annoying best friend kept throwing paper balls at my head during class. Seriously, why didn’t Mrs. Richards ever notice these things?

“What do you want?” I seethed.

“I’m bored,” Spencer whined.

“Just pay attention!” I warned her.

“But that’s not fun,” She said.

I didn’t reply to her even though the paper balls kept coming. I sighed. She was so childish. That’s why we were best friends though.

Mrs. Richards said something, but as usual I wasn’t able to understand her because of my obnoxious best friend. I was flabbergasted when five drop dead gorgeous boys pranced into my classroom. Four of them walked in looking like Calvin Klein models, but one literally pranced like a deer.

It took me a few more seconds before the shock set in and I realized One Direction was standing before me… Hmm, that’s odd. Just last week we had a writing assignment about them. My entry was a joke, but I figured since I’m freaking hilarious that I should let it show!