Chapter Three

Hello readers! You have no idea how frustrating it is to write in Liam's POV... It may not seem hard, but it was for me. As a girl, it's hard to know what a boy thinks like anyways. You see, Liam is responsible and he doesn't think like the typical male, therefore it is hard to decipher. Okay, well I wrote this chapter and I hope all of you enjoy!  @NiallHoranAteMyNamee will be writing the next one. :)

Love, RelentlessChaos <3

----------------------------

Chapter Three

Liam’s POV

            Calling today a train wreck would be the understatement of the century. I embarrassed a girl to the point where she left school.

‘Awesome job, Liam,’ my conscience said.

‘Oh shut up,’ I argued back.

Great, first I absolutely mortify a girl in front of all of her peers and now I’m arguing with myself in my head? I was slowly digging myself into a deeper and deeper hole.

I admit that I felt absolutely horrible for embarrassing Cher. I also couldn’t deny the spark I felt whenever I made contact with her.

I wasn’t listening to the lads as they inconsistently babbled on about something.

“So, Liam, I’m dying my hair blue and Harry’s getting a Mohawk!” Louis shouted.

“Mhm, yeah, that sounds good,” I said as I wasn’t paying attention.

“Actually I think you’d look good with blue hair, Louis,” Zayn said.

“I know. I can pull off anything. I’m thinking of getting a tattoo on my bum too!” Louis said loudly.

“LIAM!” Niall shouted.

I jumped and dropped the packet of sweets I had. I made an angry face and looked at the lads.

“Lee-am, we just named a bad idea and you didn’t even say anything. We’re going to give Harry a Mohawk!” Louis said.

“Wait, only one idea? Louis, you suggested that you should get blue hair… and a tattoo on your bum!” Niall said.

“Like I said earlier, I can pull off anything. However, I don’t think Harry can,” Louis stated matter-of-factly.

“Louis!” Harry whined.

“What? You just don’t have as much swag as me. Don’t worry, Haz, you’re still all I need!” Louis said.

Harry just smiled and the two of them hugged.

“I’m hungry,” Niall whined.

“You’re always hungry,” Zayn said.

As usual, we let Niall get his way and we went to a small food market to buy various items. For Niall, we were in his natural habitat, so as usual he ran wild. He savagely stole a grocery cart from an old woman and rammed her with it. No, I’m just kidding. He helped her put her groceries in her car.

Niall piled our cart high with nothing but junk food. I sighed and decided to let him get away with it this time. That was mainly because my thoughts were too consuming and I could barely think straight.

Louis begged me to get ice cream and I gave in. When I turned around, Niall was carrying a ham.

“Niall, why do you have a ham?” I asked.

“Please Liam! I need it!” He begged.

“Why do you need it?”

“I’m starving!”

“Niall Horan starving… Ha, the day when that happens would surely be the end of the world!” I said.

I didn’t know where any of the others were and it annoyed me. What if they were lost?! ‘Calm down, Liam… We’re in a market,’ I thought to myself over and over.

I turned around to see Louis on top of a rack of potato crisps.

“Louis, how did you even get up there?!” I shouted.

“Don’t worry about how I’m squeezing these utters, just drink the milk!” Louis said as he touched his nipples.

I rolled my eyes as he fell to the ground. He started shrieking at a high pitch and screamed for Harry to come save him.

“Honestly Louis, we’re in a grocery store. Could you please tone it down a bit?” I asked.

“Absolutely not, Lee-am. I need to freely express myself.”

I groaned and left in search of the other lads. Before I could even register what was happening, a ball of blonde hair zoomed past me and nearly knocked me over.

“Niall! Control yourself!” I yelled.

All I heard was the sound of his loud laughter as he ran to the other side of the store. I was about to explode. What if customers complained to the workers about us?

Harry was randomly walking through one of the aisles.

“Harry! Where’s Zayn?” I asked.

He shrugged and said, “I dunno. You might wanna try looking in the bathrooms.”

Of course! Mirrors, there were mirrors.

I marched my way to the men’s bathroom and swung the door open. I craned my neck to see if he was anywhere else, but all of the stalls were empty. Hmm, where could Zayn be?

I only tried it as a joke, but I really didn’t expect Zayn to be in the women’s bathrooms. That was just embarrassing.

I opened the door with caution to make sure no women saw me. I came face to face with Zayn. His eyes widened and his cheeks turned red.

“Is there something that you need to tell the rest of us, mate?” I asked.

“No, Liam. I am a male. It’s just that…” He drifted off as he scratched the back of his neck.

“What?”

“The mirrors in the men’s room weren’t big enough!” He said.

Oh, Zayn… I said nothing as I dragged him out of there. There were a few witnesses and I just hoped we weren’t caught on camera.

“Come on. Help me find the rest of the lads,” I told him.

He just groaned. Luckily for me, Harry was still just walking around. I took him captive and held onto his wrist. I had to drag him around. Now the only two left to hunt were Niall and Louis… Oh God, this felt like the Hunger Games.

I slowly crept up behind Niall as he was holding as many packages of candy as he could possibly carry. In one swift movement, Harry tackled the blonde Irish boy to the ground.

“Harry! Get off,” Niall pouted.

Harry helped him up. Niall frowned and crossed his arms.

“Okay, so now we only have to find Louis,” I said.

Everyone nodded.

After several minutes of searching the store through and through, the brown haired boy was no where to be found.

All of a sudden, it got really silent. Something was flying through the air and landed on me. It smacked into me with so much force that I was sent toppling to the ground. When I saw who my attacker was, I locked eyes with no other than Louis Tomlinson.

I pushed him off of me and he just laughed. I rolled my eyes and grimaced as we had to check out.

After we checked out, I found myself so thankful that we got to leave that place. Now the boys and I were sitting peacefully in Louis’ house, enjoying the quiet. I’m just kidding. It was very loud, but I found it soothing because none of the boys were doing anything reckless yet.

For some reason, despite all of the craziness that happened today, all I could think of was Cher. I really hoped she still wasn’t mad at me. Let’s face it; if someone embarrassed me like that, I’d still be mad. So, I narrowed it down to two choices: she either actually forgave me or she was plotting my death right now.