Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven

Liam’s POV

            The next day, the lads and I met up with Cher, Spencer, Brooke, and Hannah. We were currently riding in a large van. After thirty minutes of debating on where to go, we all came to an agreement and decided to go to the carnival. Louis wanted to go to the aquarium and he threw a fit. The only way we could get him to go to the carnival was to promise him a goldfish in a little clear bag filled with water. I sat on the left of Cher and Spencer was on the other side of her.

Spencer and Cher were in deep conversation so I didn’t interrupt them. Niall was pouting in the row of seats behind us because Spencer didn’t sit beside him. I chuckled silently and stared out of the window. A sudden burst of excitement built up inside of me.

I began to feel very bubbly. It wasn’t a normal feeling for me. I couldn’t even remember the last time I went to a carnival. It felt like a volcano erupted inside my stomach when the van pulled into the parking lot and came to a complete stop.

I jumped out of the van and helped Cher out. She tried to hide the fact that her cheeks were the same color as a firetruck. We walked hand in hand to the entrance and waited on our fellow friends. Brooke was yelling at Harry for something and Hannah and Zayn were snickering.

Louis was talking to Niall and Spencer and wouldn’t leave them alone.

We all walked into the carnival together and tried to act normal. This place was huge! There was cotton candy, lots of rides, popcorn, corndogs –

“GOLDFISH!!!” Louis shrieked, interrupting my thoughts.

He ran over and got in line behind a bunch of toddlers. I laughed and pulled Cher over to the carousel. There were a bunch of children getting on and we slipped in with them. Cher climbed onto a large black horse and I got a white one. Luckily the two were right beside one another. Once the ride started, the machines started moving up and down as the whole ride rotated in a circle.

“We’re so hardcore,” Cher said.

“Of course.”

Once the ride ended, we played some games. I knocked over three cans and won a giant stuffed tiger. I gave it to Cher and she beamed.

“Thank you,” She said.

“It was my pleasure, madam,” I said as I bowed.

Out of nowhere, Spencer ran towards Cher and I while beating her chest and doing the Tarzan call.

“What are you doing?” Cher asked.

“I’m being Tarzan. It’s so much more fun than being Jane!” Spencer said.