Ch.1

I'm so gonna get in trouble- I'm at school.
Fuck it. I don't own Naruto, this is purely fiction.
But gosh damn, please watch that fucking video. It's not mine, but I wish!

"AAAAEEEEEEEHHH!!!!!!!"

If you were anywhere near a mile away from the village boarder, you would hear a loud scream. Any closer, and you'd here a loud bang.

Let's have a moment of silence for Shikimaru's skull.

Now if we go back in time a bit, we can see what happened clearly.

"What???"

A boy was sitting under a tree house. He had bright limey, mint hair, and a very slim form. Though that's something you wouldn't notice much with the very loose shirt he was wearing, and his bulky jacket. That, paired with his pajama-like pants.

(I used pictures of Amami Rantarou from Danganronpa because he was the only one who fit what I imagined the character like. I do not own any of these pictures, or the character they are of. And I know the pants aren't the same, please use imagination. And also, the shirt is a bit looser and he's wearing a jacket like stated in the description. But I can't draw well on digital, so this isn't something I can do. It was mainly so you can imagine the hair better)

 It was mainly so you can imagine the hair better)

The boy wore no shoes, but there were a pair of sandals next to him

His starred at Shikimaru for a moment, seeming to process something. Then, a look of terror overtook his previously peaceful facial expression.

His eyes teared up, and his pupils shrunk. The boy himself shrunk into his own little space.

Being the lazy kid that he was, Shikimaru didn't want to deal with this. And so, he turned around with a neutral expression and started to walk in the direction he came from.

"AAAAEEEEEEEHHH!!!!!!!"

A loud bang was heard as Shikimaru was subjected to a powerful, yet unexpected kick to the skull. Poor guy...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not good, not good, not good! Someone saw me, they know I'm here!
What do I do?! What am I SUPPOSED to do?!?!?!

The boy lay still on the ground. He has a spiked ponytail, and a fishnet shirt under some sort of jacket.

He's still breathing, so he's not dead... do I kill him? He saw me, but... he's the same age as me! Mmm.... I don't really wanna go any closer. People are scary...

I don't like people. They're sick, care nothing about others, and only want to hurt you! I really don't like people..

I pick up a stick, and poke him with it. He doesn't move. He's still breathing, luckily.

I back up to my tree, and climb up into the tree house. I stare out the window at him. I am not taking my eyes off him for a split second!

I reach back until I feel the table. I hit my hand around until I feel the familiar shape I've known almost all my life.

I grasped the army knife like it was a life line. I hoped down, and landed silently. I slowly creep towards the intruder.

Almost... their-.... EEEE! Nope!

I scramble back.

Social anxiety is real, man. And so is fire. And gay monkeys.

Yeah, I know. Crazy.

Sigh... if only I wasn't so scared.

///////////////////////////////

My eyes slowly peeled open. Light flooded my vision, and so I snapped them shut once more. I slowly opened them, letting them adjust.

Ugh... what happened?

I pushed myself up, despite wanting to just lay there.

And once again, I see the green haired boy.