Chapter 12

Hey, it's Dumbledore's Army here, just wanted to thank whoever has read or has been reading this version of The Mark of Athena.  Let's go to Chapter 12! I do not own Percy Jackson or the Heroes of Olympus. Credits to Mr. Rick Riordan

Jason

Jason went into battle mode.  He was killing the Earthborn like there was no tomorrow, Which was possible. After the Earthborn were defeated, Jason went back to the others. Everyone was panting, but looked fine.

"Hey guys," Leo said. " Didn't we kill all those Earthborn?"

Jason turned around and saw what Leo was looking at. The Earthborn were starting to reform. Hazel gasped.

"The Doors of Death, I thought we closed them!" She said, looking at Percy and Frank. Frank shook his head. "That wasn't the original Doors of Death, Gaea has opened up the ones in Rome, that's where Nico is."

Jason had no idea what they were talking about. He charged at the Earthborn. He saw his friends following his lead. Jason cut his sword in one swift motion through the Earthborn. This time, it didn't reform. In fact, all of the Earthborn were disintegrating. Jason wasn't the only one surprised. Everyone in the room had a shocked expression of their face. That's when a cloud of mist appeared in the middle of the room.  'Please insert one drachma.' A pleasant voice said. Percy dug into his pocket and threw it in the mist. Hazel gasped. It was Nico. 

He didn't look that good. He was pale and sweaty. His hair was down to his shoulders, and he had bags under his eyes.

" Did it work?" he whispered. "Are the Earthborn dead?"

Percy nodded. Hazel looked petrified, like she couldn't believe what was happening. Nico looked at her with concern.

Nico gave them all a weak smile. "It worked." he said. 

"What worked Nico?" Hazel asked. Before Nico could reply, there was a noise behind him. There was fear in his eyes.

"I can't talk any longer. See you soon guys. Hazel, be careful." And with that, Nico DiAngelo disappeared, in a hazy mist. 

"Well, one things for sure," Frank said. "Nico is in Rome alright. He's under the Coliseum."

"How do you know that, Frank?" Jason asked.

"Because, the prison he was in looked really old, like thousands of years old. There's no other place with a prison that old. It's gotta be the Coliseum. That's where Nico is."

"Leo, how much longer until we're in Rome?" Percy asked.

Leo looked like he was thinking. "Tomorrow, if I put the Argo II into over drive, which I did yesterday." he said with a madman smile.

Percy nodded.

"Tomorrow will be a big day for all of us." he said. "Everyone should get some sleep."

Everyone went their own ways to their rooms. Jason dropped on his bed, and had a dreamless sleep.

I know it's short, but I couldn't think of anything else to put. 'Till next week readers!