Chapter 6

Jason

Jason couldn't believe it. Reyna had said yes. Annabeth was one of the seven. When they all got back to the ship, Annabeth hugged Percy. It looked like a bit of a shock for Percy, but then he hugged her back.

Leo kept yawning. He looked really tired, like he hadn't slept all night.

"Leo," Jason said. "You look really tired, maybe you should get some sleep."

Leo didn't protest, he went down into the cabin. Jason could hear him open and close his door.

As soon as he was gone, a cloud of mist a tarted to form.

"Please insert one drachma." A voice said.

Annabeth reached inside her pocket and pulled out a Greek coin. She threw it in the mist.

All of a sudden, Jason saw Camp Half-Blood. There were monsters everywhere, He saw campers dressed in full battle gear, trying to fight off Earthborn.

A centaur came into view. It was Chiron.

"Demigods," the centaur yelled over the noise. "We need help! Please, bring all the demigods, Greek and Roman, you can get. Camp Half-Blood is in danger!"

Then, the message disappeared.

Everyone looked at each other. Finally, Percy said "You heard him, camp's in trouble. Annabeth, get all the head councilors that came here together, Frank, Hazel, round up as many Romans as you can find. We're going to Camp Half-Blood."

Annabeth ran into the ship, while Frank and Hazel got off.

Jason, Piper, and Percy just stood there, like Medusa statues.

"I need to tell you two something," Percy said.

Jason and Piper exchanged nervous glances.

"I didn't want Annabeth to come on this quest," Percy explained. "I think she'll be in danger."

"Why?" Piper asked.

" Long story. Point is, I found two lines of a prophecy. They sound to me as if they are about Annabeth. Then, Juno told me that the one I love will cause me greif, or something."

Then Percy got closer. "How much do you know about your friend Leo?" he asked. "Where's he from?"

Jason didn't know how to answer. Partly because he didn't know why Percy asked that.

"Leo's been our friend for a long time," Piper said. "As for your second question, he lived in foster homes. I think he is from Houston. I dunno where though."

Jason looked at Percy questionably. "Why?" Jason asked.

"That's not really for me to tell," Percy replied.

Just then, Annabeth came on deck, with every camp counsiler. At the same time, Frank and Hazel came on deck. Jason was pretty impressed with how many Romans were going to help them. He saw almost every cohort there. The only people he didn't see were Reyna and Octavian.

Leo ran to the wheel.

"This is the Supreme Captain speaking," he said. "Please, hold on, and enjoy the ride to Camp Half-Blood. Next stop, New York baby!"

Then, the boat lifted into the air, and away they went