Hogwarts and the First Task

Fleur and I sat in the carriage, playing Truth or Dare, trying to pass the time. "Truth or Dare?" She asked. "Truth." I stated. "Tell me something you 'ave never told me." I thought for a moment then said, "You know I'm adopted," she nodded. I took a deep breath. "My name is actually Rose Lily Potter, my brother is Harry Potter and I'm the one who survived the Killing curse." Her jaw dropped. "Seriously?" I nodded. "Wow."

"I know, but you can't tell anyone."

"Your secret iz safe wiz me." I smiled. "Look we're here!" I looked out the window to see the beautiful Hogwarts castle in view. You might be wondering why Fleur and I are going to Hogwarts. Well, in my 2nd year I was transferred into 5th because I was so advanced. I'm now in 7th year with Fleur and we're going to Hogwarts for the Triwizard tournament. There will be an age restriction but because I am in my 7th year, I've been allowed to enter as the teacher's thought it would be a shame for my talent to go to waste, their words not mine. Also, after a whole summer of convincing and persuading, my dads caved and gave permission for me to enter. We arrived and walked out of the carriage. I heard practically the entire male population of Hogwarts swooning at the sight of Fleur.

We were sat at the Ravenclaw table in the Hogwarts Great Hall when Fleur said to me, "Jade? Can you get ze bouillabaisse from ze next table sil vous plait?" I nodded. I got up and went over to where a freckled ginger boy, a bushy haired girl with buck teeth and my ex-brother were sat. "Excuse me, may I have the bouillabaisse?" Without looking, the ginger replied, "Yeah, have it." He looked up and his eyes widened. "Blimey, you're Jade Black!" All of a sudden all the heads on the Gryffindor table turned towards me and I blushed. Before I could say anything else the girl said, rather rudely, "Aren't you only 14?"

"I am."

"But I thought the other schools were only bringing those able to compete?" I nodded. "Oui, but special arrangements have been made for me." Her jaw dropped and Harry spoke. "What?! But that isn't-" I cast a wordless, wandless silencio on him. "I'll just take the bouillabaisse and go."

The next day, we were sat at dinner waiting for the champions to be called. "The champion for Durmstrang, will be Viktor Krum!" I heard Dumbledore call. I waited impatiently for him to call Beauxbatons. "The champion for Beauxbatons, will be Jade Black!" My heart stopped. I heard Fleur clapping very loudly and enthusiastically for me. I went through to the antechamber and met Viktor Krum. "Bonjour," I said, "Hello." He said without looking at me. "Is that anyway to treat an old friend?" I said, pouting. He turned around and his eyes widened when he saw me. "Jade, what are you doing? Aren't you too young?"

"They made special arrangements for me." I know Viktor because I play on the French national quidditch team as a seeker and am the only person who has ever beaten him.

"But of course, I should have known." He said playfully. Then, the Hogwarts champion walked in, a Hufflepuff, from his robes. A few minutes later, Harry Potter walked in. I groaned inwardly. Apparently, he tricked the goblet into letting him in, and he had to compete. That sounds like something he would do.

When I went back to the carriage, Fleur and I did our favourite thing ever - we had a slumber party! I put up silencing charms and got out my muggle record player. We put on our favourite muggle singer, Madonna and sang karaoke together. Fleur kind of sings like a dead cat, but don't tell her I said that, and I love to sing. Fleur and Viktor say I have a great voice, however I disagree. After we got tired out from singing, I got out a video-player I had enchanted to work in the wizarding world and put on our favourite Disney movie, Beauty and the Beast. After that, we watched Cinderella, Alice in Wonderland, Aladdin, Little Mermaid and Mary Poppins. By the time we'd finished, it was 7am, but luckily it was Saturday, so we slept in all day.