Betrayal

Hello everyone. I am sorry that I took a really long time to update. It is a funny story really but one for another day. I found my inspiration to continue with this. I hope that you all enjoy this chapter. It might not be the best but the story is really getting started and I am excited. Please vote.

VOTE FOR THIS PLEASE i will appreciate it

COMMENT I would like to know all your feelings. Please Please vote and comment.

For anyone reading this for the first time, you can go and read the last chapters.

I look forward to hear from all of you soon

Samuel S.B.

***********************************************************************************************************************

Betrayal

Something was wrong. Something was really wrong. I could feel in the air. I could smell the tension in the atmosphere. Something was really wrong and I had to find out what it was. My eyes fluttered open as I prepared to get out of my crypt.

I let my senses take over to determine what time it was. I sighed heavily as I pushed at the door of my crypt. It did not budge. That was awkward. Opening my crypt door had always been as easy as slicing through butter. What the hell is going on? I tried to shove the door a little harder but it did not budge. I really wanted to find out what was going on.

I took a calming breath as I stared hard at the door. I felt something moving at the other side of my crypt. My mind went into frenzy. Could my companions rise earlier than I thought they could? I had to make sure my suspicions were correct because if they could do that, I was in the worst possible situation.

"Marco." I called through my mind. The centurion did not reply. He could have been in his crypt. "Marco, are you awake?" No answer came from the centurion and I begun to relax. Maybe I was wrong. They were still too young to do most of the things I did.

I leaned back into the red cushions that formed the interior of my crypt as I thought of a way out of the crypt. I was just about to put my hand on the door when Marco's voice echoed in my head.

"We are sorry," he said. "You left us no choice Ashlan." Marco quickly put up a mental block. They were up to something and I did not like the way the air smelt.

"Marco what is going on?" I asked him calmly.

"He cannot tell you Ashlan," Akara answered. I could feel the anger and hate in her tone as she spoke to me. What had I done to her to make her hate me in a space of a few hours?

"Akara for the sake of peace in this house tell me what is going on," I snapped back. Something at the back of my mind was telling me to be careful with her.

"Peace!" Her voice sounded like thunder in my head. "You did away with the peace last evening Ashlan. You turned down the most logical solution to our problem."

I took a deep breath. I knew that my power was baying for blood. My eyes were beginning to turn red. Calm down Ashlan, I told myself. I pushed the door again and still it did not budge.

"This is goodbye Ashlan," Akara said. The joy in her tone nudged my temper a little higher.

I tried to shove the door again. I put a lot more energy into it and the thing reused to move an inch. An angry growl escaped my lips. I heard them laughing. They were just outside my crypt.