Chapter 9: game over

Chapter 9

Hey guys! Thanks for all your reads - I really appreciate them! And thank you to BeastBMady for being a fan! Love you!

Please follow my instagram @gleekonfire and tumblr gleekonfire.tumblr.com

I assure you, awesome pictures of THG, Selena Gomez, PLL and Glee!!

And now...

CHAPTER 9: GAME OVER

--------------------------------

"Hanna! Quit hogging the bathroom, I NEED TIME TOO!" Emily shrieked as she banged on the bathroom door.

When Hanna was truly nervous, she used to eat. Now, she just locked herself up in the bathroom doing God knows what.

"I'm coming! Sheesh it's not like we are so late for grad!" Hanna hissed at she walked out.

Glad to be able to use the toilet, Emily rushed in and locked the door before Hanna could protest.

When she entered, she realized that Hanna was just trying to overcome her morning sickness. Feeling bad, she sighed deeply, wondering how crazy it was going to be after graduation

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I swear, if those three are late, I will strangle them." Spencer hissed as she leaned against Toby's warm chest.

In the front lawn of the Hastings' residence, Toby and Spencer waited for Aria, Emily, Maya, Hanna and Caleb to come. Ezra couldn't make it - he had preparations for the grads to make since he volunteered.

"Chill, Spence. It doesn't start for another few hours." he stated, trying to calm a frustrated Spencer down.

"I wouldn't be surprised if Aria and Ezra were still stuck in his apartment having make up sex," she murmured, allow Toby's arms to embrace her in a tight bear hug.

It seemed surprising tight today, but Spencer let that thought slip away. After all, it was graduation day. He was probably sad that Spencer was going away for college.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Aria... You have to go."

"Ten more minutes?"

"That's what you've been saying the last 30 minutes. Ria, Spencer will be mad," Ezra tried, holding Aria's waist close to his as they debated about time.

Aria sighed reluctantly, knowing that her best friends would probably tear her house down.

She had purposely left her house exceptionally early to visit Ezra, telling her Dad she was going with her friends. Byron wasn't all that accepting about their teacher-student relationship, even though she was graduating. Ella was starting to be more understanding, but running off to Ezra's was a not on her list.

"Fine. One more kiss? I promise..." she trailed off as Ezra gave in to her.

He started of slow, moulding his lips into hers, then the two were deeply kissing. She cradled his cheeks as he pulled her in closer for a long kiss.

They broke apart, gasping for air as Ezra pulled her clothes of, carelessly throwing them away. Aria ripped his at an equally fast pace, not wanting to waste another second.

"We are so going to be late," Ezra whispered seductively into Aria's ear.

"Who cares?" she growled, pulling him closer.

The soft moans were getting louder as Ezra kissed her deeply, making sure to tease her.

It wasn't long until she was his.