Kevin Part Fourteen

I arrived home and  my parents were home I gave them a huge and went to go take a shower......

9:30 Morning

I went down stairs but no one was home so I called Kevin.

I got no answer,  I waited if he would call back but he didn't.

I was going to go to his house but I thought maybe Kevin wanted to spend time with Gerardo.  So I called Yesenia if she could go to the mall.  she said yea. And we shopped for hours.  When I tried my new clothes on at home to see how they look.

But I checked if Kevin called but he didn't.  He didn't.  I was thinking why?

Until I fail asleep.

I woke up and I put my gym shorts and my running shirt and I went to the gym.

I got a called from Kevin I asked him if we  could hang out.

He said if I want.

I went to take a shower and I went to Kevin's house Gerardo opened the door and we both said hola and I went to Kevin's room he was watching T.V. I went to give him a kiss but he turned around.  I asked him where he was Yesterday.

Kevin-andba de parranda

Isabel:y no contestas el teléfono?

Kevin:Estabas ocupada con William

Isabel :De que ablas yo estaba con Yesenia de compras todo el dia y en la casa esperando tu llamada.

Kevin-Mi dijeron que te mera ron con el?

Isabel:es mintera si no mi crisis pregunta línea a Yesenia.

Kevin-No mi amor y ti creo

Isabel:no creo por que le asi mas caso a otra gente y yo esperando ti y propaganda y tu andabas de Parranda.....

That when he hugs me and gives me a kiss and says I didn't believe but I wanted you to tell me the truth and you know I love with my little heart.  I told him I loved him too. He started kissing me and pushed me to the bed but I stopped him. He thought I didnt want to, but I didn't want Gerardo to walk again so we watched a movie togather.