Kevin Part Two

When we arrived I went with our friend.

We talked but I was not in the mood since William arrived home.

I was just in my phone and someone sat next to me I didn't even care who did until he said hola soy Kevin y tu I look at who it was and I said hola soy Isabel and shacked hands.

We started talking.... But of course William came to the party because he came with Yesenia's brother.( they were best friends) Kevin asked what was wrong I told him pionting to William that he  cheated on me and when I see William come Kevin asked me if I wanted to dance.  When we were danceing I was talking more about me and Kevin talked to me in the ear. That when William separate us and punches Kevin. Kevin punched him and he falls to the ground when he stands up I slapped William in the face and I grabbed Kevin by the hand and he takes me to his car and we got on and i told him to take me home PlEASE.

I told him where I lived and when I arrived he walked me to the door and asked him to walk in. While he was sitting in the couch I got ice for him to put in his cheek.

I said I was sorry for everything and  said it was fine.  It was geting late so he said Quieres mañana a comer.

Isabel:esta bien

Kevin:a las 4:00paso por ti

Isabel: ok te cuidas

Kevin:Buenas noches plebita

I went to my room and I was taking of my make up and I started crying but I didn't want to cry because all my love for William became hate.