Kevin Part Nine

Kevin and i arrived at the same time. We spend the day togather. And i loved spending time with Oscarito he was really funny and he loved to play around. I had to go home to cook something special for my parent. Oscarito gave me a huge and his smile was so cute. Kevin gave me a kiss and started making out he told me he missed me but i didn't try to make out with him because Oscarito was home and might see us.

My parents arrived early home and we ate togather and my parents gave me the worst news ever. They said i had to go to Mexico and viste my grandparents.  The bad news was i was leaving Kevin. I told my mom i didn't want to go to Mexico but they said their not asking me their telling me. Everyone was quite in the table until we were all done i washed the dishes and went to my room.

A couple of minutes later my mom walks in  she said i didn't have to stay for a mouth in Mexico she said at least for a week because they wanted to see me. I did too but i didn't want to leave Kevin. I told my mom it was ok and i was leaving tomorrow  morning.  I said TOMORROW MORNING!

She said yea i thought you might like the idea.  I didn't want to say no so i said yea mom ok.

I started packing and i called Kevin if i could see him  an  one hour in the park. He said yea.