Kevin Part Six

He grabbed my hand and took me to the room. He kissed me and he was taking off my tain top while I was kissing him I un buckled his belt and was unzipped his pants he helped me too then I was taking off  his shirt and I pushed him to the bed and he liked it but he turned around and he was on top of me. He was taking off my brow with his mouth and I was kissing his body. When he took off my brow he started licking and sucking my right nipple. I moan a little and he bit it a little and know it was my turn to play with him I was kissing him and I licked him until I got to his boxers and took them off. I slowly was licking his dick. Kevin had the biggest boner.(or the only one i seen)Then I put his penis in my mouth started sucking it.

My hand strock his penis up and down. He was enjoying it. He moan a little.

He was like A gustó Chicta

Then we change position once again and he was on top of me and we made out he was taking off my thong and started fingering me and rubbing my vigana. Then he slowly rubbed his penis in my vigana and he started to stick it in. I moaned kind of loud. And he  look at me and gave me a kiss  and said ba doler pocito chola.

When it was all in he started trusting it and he begin  to go fast and faster.MmmmmmM.

I started to moan more but it was of pleasure this time.

I grabbed Kevin closer to me and I bit his lip that it kind of turn purple.

Then we change position and I was in top of him this time. I could hear him moan.

He grabbed me from my hips and we keeped going he grabbed me and he was sucking my neck and biting it.

Then once again he got on top of me and I stared scratch his back I sceamed KEVIN!  And he said he will stop. But I told him to Keep going. Then i felt liquid  coming out but I think it   was semen. After a while you could tell he was tired. And he slowly removed his penis.