Baby, I'm Gone

A/N: I haven't uploaded in a long time, but here you go! I'm editing the book, so bare with me! Right By my side (music video)

.~~*~~.

Adri's P.O.V

Days later, Prince and I we're together. Our relationship was social and everyone knew about it.

"So ya'll are actually together? Your not shitting me, right?" Pooh asked. I nodded my head. All the the girl squealed.

"Now, we're just waiting on you Pooh. You'll be lonely forever if you do not forgive Ray Ray." Leah said. I couldn't agree less. I know that it seems like I'm a hypocrite because just a few days ago, I hated Prince. But Pooh needs to forgive Ray Ray, I mean the boy is hurting.

We were at lunch. I was eating a salad 'cause I've gotta watch my weight. I realized not ling ago that I've been getting fatter and it doesn't look sexy.

Gevon has been doing the same thing too. Even though she looks perfectly fine , she insists she goes on a diet. The only thing she eats is an apple and drinks water. The OMG sluts walked up to us.

"How are you and your happy life with Prince?" Beauty asked. I faced her and pursed my lips.

"It's gotten better since you're not in the picture." I retorted. Beauty stomped her foot.

"It was not cool stealing my boyfriend." Beauty told me. I laughed.

"And you stealing boyfriends from other girls is better? Not really. I would like it if you stopped harassing me and leave. Thanks." I smiled at Beauty then turned around. I whispered to my friends, but made sure Beauty could hear what I said.

"Did you see how ugly queen bitch looked? Her hair is 'friggin disgusting." I whispered. My friends laughed. Beauty stomped her foot behind me and grabbed my hair.

"You troll! I'm not ugly!" Beauty said. I bucked my legs and got my grip. Pooh, Vannah, Leah and Gevon came and stood by me.

I punched Beauty in the face as Star and Babydoll stood next her.

"Yo, you and your crew is lame!" Leah said. "Scurry back to your little corner."

"You guys are birds, following us wherever we go! Sheesh, hop off our case." I said. Beauty rolled her eyes.

"Don't get all ghetto with me. Let's settle this with a real battle." Beauty said. Beauty wants to get down and dirty? Well, I'm ready to beat her ass.

"Sure. I'm but modifying the rules. I don't want your crusty self making up the rules for this battle." I said. I thought for a while until a brilliant idea came to my head.

"We're having a talent battle. Today at the park. 5:00PM. No questions, just come." I said. Beauty smirked. She thinks it's gunna be easy to do, but nope. I got this.

.~~*~~.

I needed music for the talent battle. I strolled down the hallways of our school when I saw Damien walking.