Baby, I'm Gone

A/N: Updating ! Enjoy !

.~~*~~.

Adri's P.O.V

I was so phased by the kiss. Two kisses by a person who clearly annoys me.

"I hoped that helped your sudden amnesia."

Prince walked away. He thinks he's so slick. Alright, Prince.

.~~*~~.

It was now after school and we were at Vannah's house. The boys were going to arrive here in a few minutes. We were all sitting down in the living area when Vannah's brother and his friends came into the room.

Vannah's brother is Damien and is 17. His friends are the same age as him. They are Josh, Riley, Marion and Keshawn,

"Well, isn't it Adrienne Williams and her friends, the hottest girls at school." Josh said.

"Hey, Josh. Don't talk about my sister like that." Damien said.

"But, it's true." Josh answered. These five boys happen to like al of us. Riley liked Leah, Damien liked me, Keshawn liked Gevon, Josh liked Pooh, and Marion liked Vannah. Fortunately, we don't like them in that way. We think of them as our friends.

"Thanks for the compliment." Leah said.

"So you'll go out with me?" Riley asked her. Leah laughed.

"In your dreams, loverboy. Plus, somebody has already caught my eyes." Leah said dreamily. I think we already know who.

"Well, who?" Riley asked. The doorbell rang and saved Leah from answering Riley's question.

"I think the guests are here!" Leah shrieked. Vannah ran to open the door and in came Mindless Behavior and Diggy.

"Hey, guys." Vannah said.

"What it do?" Diggy asked. He hugged Vannah. Gevon ran up to Roc and gave him a kiss.

"Um, why did you just kiss Roc?" I asked her. I was confused. They just met like a few days ago and now their kising?

"We're going out now." Roc answered. "Actually, we're all going out. . .Everyone except you, Prince, Pooh and Ray Ray."

Keshawn and his friends were now fuming. I don't know why he's getting mad. We didn't even like them in that type of way in the first place.

"Who are these boys?" Damien demanded.The boys introduced themselves to Vannah brother and his friends as Mindless Behavior and Diggy.

"They are my friends and we are hanging out here. So Damien, if you can kindly take your friends downstairs or to the garage, I would be the happiest person ever."

"But we don't want to go downstairs. I want hang out with you guys!" Damien whined. Men don't whine. Only boys do. I sucked my teeth. Just fucking leave! We need to practice. I turned to Damien.

"I know you guys are my friends and all but just go downstairs! You guys are being annoying! We need to practice for a fucking competition!" I yelled at Damien.

"Alright, alright! We're going! Sheesh! Come on guys." With that, Damien went to the basement and his friends followed behind him.

"Finally!" Leah let out.

"Damn, Adri! I never knew you had that power in you." Prod said. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Can we begin practicing?" I asked.

"Yeah. I told my mom I'd be back before nine. My grandparents are coming over from China." Leah said.

"Plus, my cousin is over at my house. I don't want her touching any of my stuff." Gevon added.