Chapter Six - School Surprises

Adrienne's POV

The next morning, I was up and about for school. The guests left at about eleven last night due to Prince's foolery at leave at short notice. Not that I cared, thought.

After hastily dressing in black Doc Martens and a red camisole, I grabbed my bag and headed downstairs to the kitchen, quickly grabbing a granola bar and zooming straight out the house and for school.

Whilst walking, I spotted a crowd standing near the entrance of the school. With a raised brow, I maneuvered through the crowd and saw all four boys standing in the midst of it.

Just great.

"I love you, Mindless Behavior!" A young girl yelled out in the crowd. I snapped my head at people of discussion and saw that it was the boys.

"Can you sign my binder?" One girl asked Ray Ray.

"Can you sign my shirt?" Another girl asked Prod.

"Can you sign my face?" A last girl asked, earning her a laugh from me. The girl asking the question shot me a glare, but I simply rolled my eyes and pushed my way into the school.

I soon met up with my friends who leaned against my locker. Ignoring Pooh stare at me, I proceeded to place my things in my locker. Guess she just found out whose back.

"No! I can't handle these thirsty girls screaming for Mindless Behavior!" Vannah stated in utter disgust. "This cannot be life!"

"Pooh!" Ray Ray interrupted from far behind us. I turned to see him advancing towards our group, yet Pooh was doing the exact opposite.

"I'll catch you girls later! Bye!" Pooh hurried away from us. Ray Ray began to jog towards Pooh, but he couldn't catch her in time. The school bell rang, and suddenly, the entire hype died down. Students, including my friends, rushed to their different classes, but I still stood at my locker, placing my things away.

And so did a certain group of four boys and three other figures. The OMG Girlz.

I was amused at the way the girls hung on to the boys like parasites. Prince looked like he loved the attention Bahja was giving him, making the sight even more atrocious. So I laughed as they walked past me.

But they didn't find it amusing.

"Is there anything you need to say?" Bahja questioned. I slammed my locker shut and faced a glaring Bahja. Prince, on the contrary, looked amused at the current situation.

"Nothing, except the fact that you look desperate," I replied. "But you probably knew that."

Bahja took a step closer to me, trying to intimidate me but I wasn't backing down. I stepped closer to her so that we were face-to-face. Yet, a teacher's voice stopped us, causing her to look towards the direction of the interruption. "Get to class!"

As the teacher spoke, I took the golden opportunity to sneak off to class to avoid any other confrontation.

***

Short chapter!