Baby, I'm Gone

A/N: Enioy!

.~~*~~.

Adri's P.O.V

It turned out that Prince was in my homeroom class and was in all of my classes. Prodigy was in all of Leah's classes, Ray was in all of Pooh's classes, and Roc was in all of Gevon's classes. Vannah was in all Diggy's classes. Diggy is a new student who is also famous.

We went our separate ways and I went with Prince. I quickly walked ahead of Prince so a conversation wouldn't start between us.

"Hey! Wait up!" Prince yelled out.

"What?" I said and turned around.

"Why are you in such a hurry to get to class?" He asked.

"Maybe I want to learn something?" I said.

"Don't play yourself. You don't want to learn. You want to play around." Prince said. I shook my head.

"No. How do you even know that. You haven't been apart of three years of my life."

Prince stopped in his tracks and I continued to walk. I entered my homeroom.

"You finally show up to class five minutes before the bell rings. Where were you?" The teacher said. I walked over to a desk.

"I was helping the new student." I said. Beauty was in my class and I heard her voice say something to one of her friends.

"Probably fucking him in the closet. Or probably it's a girl. Maybe Adri's a lesbian." She whispered. The girl she was talking to giggled. I ignored her stupid remark. She's too childish.

"Where is the student?" My teacher asked. As soon athe teacher finished the sentence, Prince walked in the room.

"I'm right here." He said. A whole bunch of gasps and sounds came from my classmates.

"Prince, where do you want to sit?" The teacher asked, obviously knowing Prince's name. There was an open seat next to me and next to Beauty. I placed my book bag and my foot on the chair next to me. My face grew hard and stern.

"I'll just sit next to Beauty." Prince said and advanced towards Beauty. What a wuss. Prince smiled while Beauty gave Prince a seductive smile. Many girls were glaring at Beauty. I was still staring at them when Prince caught my eye. I quickly turned away and acted like I was interested in my fingernails.

As the bell rung, I shook my head, grabbed my stuff and got out of homeroom. I sprinted off to my next class.

.~~*~~.

Gevon's P.O.V

ROC IS IN ALL MY CLASSES!

"So, what's your name?" Roc asked me?

"I'm Gevon. What's yours?"

"I'm Roc. So how old are you, Gevon?"

"I'm seventeen years old."

"Me too. I just want to say your really pretty." Roc said. I

I began to blush.

Gevon: Do you say that to every pretty girl you see?

Roc: No. I say it to the girls that I like.

I blushed harder. 

"Stop flirting with me and let's get to class." I said. I looked at the ground while biting on my chubby fingers. I wonder what time it is. I pushed my sleeve up and checked the time. It was 9:30. That was when the bell decided to ring.

"We missed homeroom. Crap." I said. Now, I'll be marked late. That's fantastic.

"Let's just go to our first period class which happens to be..." Roc looked at his schedule. "Music class."