Bonus: Drabble for IFD2018

Note: For the International Fanworks Day 2018! Hooray

-----

Hibari Kyoya's a very private person.

He firmly kept his personal matters out of prying eyes and although he occasionally let some of his quirks show, it's superficial at most and barely scratched the surface of his persona.

It wouldn't be a stretch to say that his so-called famiglia would know him as nothing more than a dependable, aloof comrade with bloodthirsty tendencies.

(Except for Tsunayoshi, maybe? Or that loud herbivore - Sasagawa Ryohei. For all Tsunayoshi's occasional spurts of herbivorousness and Ryohei's special brand of bull-headedness, they were more perceptive than most.)

With this in mind, it's no wonder that no one knew the taste he cultivated for well-written erotic books. It sounded ridiculous, but it's true. He once bought the book entitled Fifty Shades of Grey on a whim, and, somehow, got peculiarly attached to the tasteful, sensual themes the book depicted.

Reading books with the same genre became his favorite way to unwind, especially after a long day of managing the Foundation.

After acclimating himself enough in this new world, Kyoya was looking forward to adopting the hobby again.

When he's old enough, probably.

And definitely not in his new mother's vicinity.

-----

"I'm telling you. I'm not doing anything wrong." Kakashi protested valiantly, waving his Icha-Icha in front of Shikari while dodging a particularly vicious swipe from the tonfa-wielding girl. "I'm just enjoying this prime piece of literature like a normal person." He winced when Shikari's kick connected with his knee. "That's just mean. I'm not even bothering anyone!"

"You're reading a dirty b-grade ero-book in full view of everyone." Shikari wryly explained. "You're disturbing the peace and you're setting a bad example."

"I would never do that!" Kakashi gasped, shaking his head mockingly. "And b-grade?! Shame on you, Shikari-chan!"

"This" He held up his Icha-Icha for emphasis. "is an eloquently constructed piece of art. From drama and action to humor and erotica, this book has it all. It's the ultimate reading material for young and old. A truly magnificent work made by none other than the Toad sannin, Jiraiya-sama." Kakashi leaned in a conspiratorial manner, ducking under Shikari's chakra-enhanced kick. "Recommended by the previous Hokage too."

"Uh-huh." Shikari deadpanned. Incapacitating Kakashi successfully for a moment by covertly using her clan's shadow technique, she delayed Kakashi's dodge and managed to land consecutive hits on his stomach - making him fall down on the ground with a thud. "Read at your own discretion then."

Kakashi could only groan in pain - not exaggerated, mind you since the girl's practically a monster with her tonfas - and incredulousness when Shikari added, "I'll borrow that book later. Hn. Don't forget."

It took a moment before the statement sunk in, but when it did, his expression twisted in horror.

Kami, he corrupted the Nara heiress.

Everyone's going to kill him.